Chapter nine~

I ask "how are we going to get there?l he says "oh my mom bought me this car when we got here" and we walked up to a Black car it didn't look half bad when we start driving it had a loud engine.

I can't believe I'm doing this still, but I just hope this will get my mind off things. We arrive at the house of this person he met it was a huge house, and when we walked in everyone was grinding on each other and drinking. He asks me "do you drink?" I say "I'll drink tonight" he smiles and said "alright lets go".

He lead me to a table filled with drinks everywhere and he grabs a cup and started mixing drinks and gave it to me as he made one for himself. It tasted a bit like juice it was good, I then grabbed another and then another. As he did the same, I was more of a light weight then I though I was dizzy now I have no idea what I'm doing but I feel happy, free, no worries of the world. I see him and he's just talking to people.

I decide to go out and take a breather from this misty hot house, I walk out not noticing someone had followed me. I sat on the stairs feeling dizzy staring at the stars until someone tapped my shoulder I say "uhmm, what?" This guy says "come with me" me still not knowing what I was doing follows him, I follow him to a car, I sit inside and he drove a block away and stopped the car.

I ask "who are you" realizing where I finally am, he says "hey, it's me" why him, no my life keeps getting worse, why him. It was my ex he's the reason I got labeled a slut it's cause he kept telling his friends who passed it on that I had sex with him but that's a total lie, I'm still a virgin no lie.

He says "I'm sorry" I say "haha, no" as I grab the handle and tried to get out until he grabs me by the waist and putting his body weight and force on my body so I wouldn't be able to move, I say "let go of me" he says "no, I want you back" I start raising my voice "no, get off me now!" He just starts kissing my neck me being in such discomfort.

I can't believe this guy, no I'm not letting this happen, not because I'm drunk I yell "no" as I whimper trying to get out his grip. His side of the door opens and someone drags him out the car, thank god it was Romeo.

As I see him rapidly punch my ex in the face as I quickly get out the car falling to the ground in tears. I let my emotions get to me and Romeo is here to save me, I wonder if he gets tired of saving me. As I see that my ex is motionless on the ground Romeo comes close to me and picks me up bridal style heading to his car on our way he asks "hey, are you alright" I say "yeah, thanks" he says "no problem, it's none of your fault" I say "I guess, but it's just my history with that guy.....".

He asks "who is that?" I say in hesitation "my ex". He says "oh....what he do?" I really didn't want to burst out into tears again so I simply just said "lets just say he spreaded rumors as well"

he just said "oh" as we got to the car he checked my neck if I got any scratches he says "no man should ever treat a girl like that" I couldn't say anything I felt numb.

He started leaning in closer he seemed like he's about to lean in for a kiss and he did his lips were so soft, so gentle he kisses me softly with passion when we pulled away he says "a man should treat his girl like a princess" I smiled.

Romeo started the car I say "no, don't drive your probably drunk he says "Trust me, I'm not that drunk I can control myself" I smiled and said "alright I trust you".

He started driving I fell asleep on his way.

**************

I woke up it was now around noon, I woke up to Romeo knocking on my window. I notice my mom isn't here....

Romeo slip under the covers next to me while we watch some sponge bob square pants, he cuddled me into his arms, feeling the warmth we gave off in each other.

I say "thanks again" he says "no problem" he says "I'll be back in an hour for our beach day today!, hope to see you soon" he winked on his way out the window.

-----------------

Tada!!

You guys like? comment/vote/etc!!!!

I love you my beautiful readers sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with a whole bunch of essays and projects I had to do....sorry...promise ill update more this weekend I hope.

I try to update once a day or once every two days(:. Comment vote Ect!!!.

And oh yeah, any suggestions for the story message me!.