Chapter nineteen~

Sorry it's been a while, I just been busy. Just came back from WE day (a concert were celebraties get together to talk about world crisis. Guys Mackelmore was there! Omg freaking out I love him, he took his shirt off and I saw his biceps, he's so Hawt!. And we skyped with Demi lavato and Cody Simpson crazy!. The coach of the Seahawks team coach p. I got a picture with him! And I got to hi 5 3 people in the Seahawks team. Freaking out Guys it was unreal!.

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote guys!!!

--------------------

It was time for the mystery date to come!, so excited his name is Mark.

The door bell rang, I quickly ran and opened up. I greeted them with a hug a hand shake seems so cliche. They smiled and I said "welcome, come in!". They all came in pretty casual clothes, I wore some shorts and a tank top.

We all sat, me and Mason sat next to each other and his two kids say in front of us. And my mom and Mark say across each other.

We all digged in eating, Mom and Mark was having a conversation about work and stuff. Mason and the the 12 year old son who's name is Greg is having a conversation about cars, they're such guys. And Me and the 14 year old girl started having a conversation her name is Samantha, she's really chill. She says "show me your room after we talk" we both finish eating soon as possible and asked to be excuse and we headed to my room.

She says "pretty room" I say "thanks" he asks "well, do you have a boyfriend?" I say "yeah, he lives next door" she says "OMG really!, what's his name?!" I say "Romeo, haha" she asks "how long have you guys been together?" I say "two weeks" she says "well, how's he like?" I say "he's super sweet, we go through so much together" she says "sounds great!, you have to let me meet him one day!" I say "sure".

We started talking about school, our favorite subjects, and just normal girl talks.

Around 30 minutes later my mom came up and said "hey girls me and Mark is going to go out and watch a movie can we trust you guys to be here in the house, alone? I've informed the boys already" I say "yeah mom, mind if I invite Romeo over?" My mom says "as long as its alright with Samantha" she nods and my mom heads out.

I bring my phone out and texted.

Me:"hey, come over? My mom has a date tonight her dates kids are here why don't you meet them!"

Romeo:"yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes and I really want to talk. So after they leave can we talk?"

Me:"is it something serious?, but alright babe"

Him:"alright, I'm at front, open up(:."

Me and Samantha head out to the living room where we saw the boys playing video games, boys will be boys.

I open and hugged him, his eyes were red and puffy, something was wrong just the way he gestured me. His face was unreadable though. I went over to him and grabbed his hand and said "Romeo this is Samantha over here and that's Greg, and there's my brother Mason" pointing at Greg and Samantha and Mason, Romeo smiled and waved I can tell he forced that smile

I went over to Samantha and whispered into her ear "hey, mind if me and him can talk for a while and hang with the boys for now?" She nods and jumped in the middle of the guys and yelled "my turn!".

I guided Romeo and myself to my room. We both say down, he was looking down, I'm scared on what going to happen. What he's going to say.

He says "Juliet, I'm so ashamed....I made a horrible choice". There was a long moment of silents until I said "Romeo, what do you mean?". He says "Juliet, they threatened you...so now I'm working for them..." What does he mean, I can't understand. What don't tell me this. I ask "what do you mean?".

He says "remember the guys we encountered a couple days ago, well I use to be in their group, I use to be one of them, they're drug dealers. I only got out cause I have them money. But that didn't satisfy them, they wanted you, they threatened to take you away from me. They've been watching your every move, and my every move, our every move, and I've agreed to work with them, to keep you safe....." I raise my voice from a whisper to almost a scream "what why!, no you can't! Your putting yourself in danger. No. Get out now. Babe I can't, no your getting yourself in trouble".

He says "I'll be fine" I walked out running, no he can't I can't handle

Him in danger. No. No. No. I walk out the door storming out. Getting away from here. He's just lying to me. No.

I just kept walking and walking, I've walked for 2 hours now. All I got on me is my phone. I checked it 20 miss calls, 15 new messages. I texted mom. "I'll be home tomorrow, I just want time alone for a while" she texts back "okay, stay safe".

I had money in my phone I always kept money in there for emergency. This is one.

I went to a alcohol store where I knew they don't check for ID, Haley showed me this place. I have 200$ on me and I bought a 5$ backpack.

I got cheap alcohol shots, I bought a bottles of whiskey and a bottle of tequila. And I stuffed them in my bag and head headed to a cheap place I can stay at for the night.

I walked and walked but there was no motel, I have been out in the streets. For 3 hours. It's late the the sun is down and the street lights are on. I start drinking the shots by the bottle and walking. I have no idea how long I've walked but all I know is I've went through a bottle and I'm drunk as fuck.

Some guys came up to me, it was around three of them. They said "why are you alone?" I say "uhh....I don't know" one of them offered for a ride home and I nodded. They didn't take me home.

I don't know where I am, I'm in a room, with these three guys I have no idea who. They drank my other bottle and my drunkness had coed down.

I ask "where am I?" One response "at my place, no worries we won't try anything" I just fell hard and knocked out. Not knowing what to expect.

-----------------------

Chapter nineteen done! Whoo! Sorry if its boring give me your opinions!. I have this whole story figured out! It's not close to done.

Guys one trying to get more votes. And reads. So don't forget to

SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

and if you have and idea to give me for the next chapter I may recommend it but If I do use your idea ill make sure to give you credit!.

So Share, Vote, Comment, Etc!.

Keep voting guys!. Im like #130 on the list whoo!. That's still pretty high to me!. Whoo. There's thousands of writers and I got 130!!!! I love you guys thanks for everything!!!