Chapter twenty nine~

Guys mind reading my other story called "project Popular" it would mean a lot(: and comment your opinions on the story!

-------------

Three weeks later*

Juliet's P.O.V

I been staying at the hospital with Romeo for the past three weeks, I been going to appointments with him. School is starting and there's still is no donor.

The doctor called me to talk to him I came up to him and he says "He has two months to find a donor or his liver will fail completely and he would have to live in life support" I broke down in tears when he said those words.

I've only met Romeo this year and I can't loose him already. We've been through too much for me to let go. I can't, I can't handle this.

The doctor says "I know school starts tomorrow and I've talk to other doctors about this and they suggest to just let him live life while he still has the time to live the fullest" I tried to smile but failed . I came up to Romeo who looked fine but I knew on the inside he's hurting both mentally and physically, I've talk to Haley about all this an she's understand why I've spend so much time with him, and she visits now and then as well.

We where al packed to get home for him to rest then we start school tomorrow. I've talked to the principal, and the councilor and we made sure I got all the same classes as him.

When we got to the house there was a surprise party, a surprise welcome home party, all our friends around the neighbor good was there, all my friends from school and a couple family friends as well. Romeo smiled and laughed while chatting with the people around the house.

I didn't really want to deal with all this. I was just not in the mood for the day I've talk to Romeo about it so I went to my too to read a book.

I been reading a books from visiting Romeo and staying over, the book I'm currently reading is "Don't let me go" (I don't know if it's a real book). I was 30 pages from finishing.

Every book I read had a happy ending It just warms my heart at every book I read.

When I finished reading my book someone knocked at my door, the party is probably over and Romeo is sleeping over so that must be him.

As I open the door it was hi smiling leaning on the door, we both had to wake up 7am tomorrow to get ready for school.

It was now 10pm and we where both exhausted so we laid next to each other our legs intwined and our hands as well, feeling each others warmth was great enough. I still can't believe that if there's no donor in 2 months it can end his life.

We both fell asleep.

********

When I woke up I notice he wasn't next to me, I went downstairs to check and he was cooking breakfast how sweet. I went up to him and said "Babe, you didn't have to" he smiled then said "Babe, I kind if owe you" I say "Babe, your don't owe me anything" "I made it for us still so we eat before we go" I just smiled and pecked his cheek.

I set up the table for us to eat as he settle food down. We ate and chatted, we chatted about just school and his favorite classes and my favorite classes. When we finished I washed the dishes as he took a quick shower, I like taking showers in the night.

When I finished washing the dishes he finished Showering, I got some clothes on and he got some as well. We grabbed our bags and headed to his car.

When we arrived school there was a bunch of girls checking him out, no, he's mine. He notice me Getting jealous he could tell by the way I looked he held my hand and said "Juliet, none of them can outstanding you" I smiled and said "I love you Romeo" he smiles and said "I love you too Juliet". He pecked my lips before we got in the school hand in hand.

Our day went by pretty fast, caught up with a lot of my friends and I made sure to keep close to Romeo, some girls Tried flirting with him but he clearly showed he had no interest in them.

Some guys tried flirting with me but as soon as I saw it coming I held Romeos hand which they quickly got the message that he was mine and I was his.

The day ended and me and Romeo went to a carnival then ate out for the day. We went with Haley and Eric it was a cute double date. I've notice Eric has been real sweet to Haley since I can already see her stomach getting bigger and soon enough people will start judging and Eric needs to be there to support.

A month and a half later*

I been spending a lot of time with my family, Romeo, and Haley while being at school. Mark finally proposed to My mom and they're getting married this winter I know it's soon but we didn't want it to be huge we wanted it to be simple. The weddings in a month.

Romeo is still going to his school while time is running out knowing that there's still no donor, it kills me every day knowing he might not make it.

--------------

Guys don't drop to conclusions! and I afraid there's only going to be one or two chapters left in this story!.

Be excited!. Who else teared up a bit reading this chapter? I did by the way.

Any ways please comment me any random questions I would love to hear them!.

I love it when your guys comment it warms my heart!.

And please press Vote, Share, or comment it's a button it shouldn't be that hard!.