Chapter five~

I woke up and he's still next to me, it's around 8 am, he's sound asleep, he looks quiet adorable actually. I look at him, his body seem so perfect, he's a bit tan, and he just seems like an angel what If my parents catch him in here ill be killed for sure, good thing they let me have my privacy, all they can do is knock and hope I answer.

I sat up, grabbing my book, I start reading quietly.

***********

30 minutes later

I was still reading and I notice he wakes up as well, he sits next to me and looks at the book I'm reading he says "is reading that good?" I say "if your reading a book you like then yes" he just smiles at me.

He holds on to my hand giving me a heat of comfort all through out my body, he says "why don't you ever do anything fun?" I say "I'm not as crazy and wild as you" he smiles and says "you shouldn't be afraid, you need to go out and explore" I just smiled and said "I'm just not that kind of person."

He holds my hand and said "this afternoon lets go to the beach, bring a swim suit so we can swim in the sea!, have fun enjoy the heat!" I say "uhmm, okay" he just smiles and kisses my cheek and left my room.

I guess I'm in the promise I made with my best friend Haley to have fun. I can't wait to tell this to her, she would freak.

I watched Tv to past time, it's now 10pm and my mom knocked on my door and said "hey sweetie, it's time for breakfast!" I say "I'll be out in a minute mom!" She just says "ok".

I got up off my butt and tied my hair in a bun and headed downstairs.

I saw my mom has already set the table with pancakes and bacon. A knock upon the door and my mom opens. great....it's Romeo.

He says "good morning ma'm mind if I have breakfast with you today?" My mom says "no problem Hun, come eat". He looks to me and smiles while sitting down two chairs away from me.

I start cutting up my pancakes and shoving them in my mouth as my mom and Romeo did the same. When breakfast was done I drank some orange juice and headed out. Before walking out I say "Mom, ill be at Haley's place" she says "how about your friend here?" I say "he lives next door, he can go home any time" she just says "okay".

I start walking to my friends house, I was wearing some shorts and a loose tank top, as I was only two blocks away until a group of people stops me.

Two of them had skateboards and one had sun glasses and another had no shirt on the one with no shirt says "what's a pretty lady like you walking alone in the streets?" I say "oh uhmm, I'm heading to my friends house"

I start walking again trying to get through them walking away meters away from them the one with the sun glasses holds on to my shoulder and says "common ditch your friend and lets go to my place instead"

I say "I'm good" as I start walking off again, then again they all stopped in front of me , and now circling around me. I tried pushing away from them but they held there guard down and didn't move a muscle.

I hear a familiar voice saying "hey, let go of her" as I notice one of them is holding on to my wrist tight. The guy who had sunglasses said "and what are you going to do about it?" Romeo swings a punch into his face as the guy with sunglasses lets go of me and swings for Romeo.

Romeo gets hit and fall to the ground, he quickly got back up and swings for the guy with no Shirt and hits him in the jaw. And the group now groups up on Romeo attempting to hit him, I yell "stop your hurting him!" They didn't stop moving a muscle.

I hear another familiar voice it was Haley!, she yells "if you don't let go ill call the cops!" They all backed away and ran down the street. I went over to Romeo who looked really unharmed only a couple scratches there. I picked him up, and hugged him as I say "I'm sorry". He says "this is the reason you shouldn't be walking around alone" I say "okay, I won't next time"

Haley looks to me with a who is that guy face, I speak to her with a secret language we made when we were young "seh a yob Txen rood ohw I tem tsal tghin eh si ecin" to understand read back wards...

She smile and says "thanks for saving my bestfriend, he just nods and smiles and come to me and whispers "alright I'll see you later now don't get into more trouble"

He had a grin on his face walking away.

I started walking towards Haley's house and She says "good, I came, I herd that there was a new boy and wanted to talk" I say "yeah, guess what"

She asks "what?" I said "he snuck into my room last night!, and it's not what your thinking!" She says "what he do?" I say "he just asked questions about me, to be honest I think he's cute and sweet" she smiles and says "why not ask him out?" I say "hahah, your joking right you see how good he looks, compare to me"

She says "Juliet your drop dead gorgeous, and I bet he likes you too!" I say "well, we are going to the beach today" she asks " go wear a pretty swimsuit that can show off your hot body!" I laughed and said "hahaha sure".

She smiles as we walked to her house as she grabbed some money in her secret stash and we headed off to menchies.

We spent most of the day eating ice cream walking Around enjoying the sun.

----------------------

Yay!, chapter six! Hope you guys liked it please comment/vote/etc!!!!!