Chapter three~

Sorry it's midnight and I just wanted to write a quick chapter, so sorry if it sucks bad.

----------------------

It was now 4pm, I was just watching Tv while eating a candy bar. My mom knocks as I answered "come in!" As she walks in she says "go say hi to the neighbor!" I say "do I have to?" She says "yes, be friendly meet new friends" I say "fine, ill go in a minute" she nods and walks out.

I don't really care who was there but whatever. I knock and a tall light brown hair guy opens the door. He was cute, but really I had no chance I say "oh, uhmm....hi my mom told me to come by and say hi" he smiles and says "oh hey, what's your name?" I say "Juliet what about you?" He says "Romeo" ironic I know, Romeo and Juliet haha. He smiles and comes inches away from me then goes to my ear and whispers "nice to meet you" then he grabbed a marker from a table inside the house and wrote his number on my hand, wow that was fast we barely met and you give

Me your number.

I took the marker and wrote my number on his hand, he winked at me before leaving.

As I walk back to my house the dinner table was set and I see my mom talking to someone I don't really recognize.

Me and my mom walks in the kitchen as I ask "who's she?" She says "oh. It's the next door neighbor their coming for dinner" . Wow that guy I just met is coming over...great....

Romeo walks in, looking to me with a grin, I look away from him and help set the table with my mom. It was my mom, dad, and his mom across the table and it was me and him on the other side. We were eating, I ate some spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread he ate the same and my parents ate steak and his mom ate spaghetti and steak.

I tried not looking to him while eating, I ate quietly while our parents chat along with random things. He sets his hand on my knee moving up to my thigh, I quickly swat it off and look to him he was just grinning down at me, i felt small compared to him.

He just smiled and continued eating, 40 minutes later everyone finished eating and they headed home, before heading he wink to me and left. My mom ask "nice boy" I say "who, Romeo?" She says "yes" I say "uhmm, sure. going to get some rest mom, maybe watch TV or read a Book first" she says "alright, night sweetie" I smile and walked to my room.

-----------------

Okay that was boring but there's going to be a climax in the next chapter(: