Chapter twelve ~

Well,it's only 9:30 and Romeos mom had already left and my mom is sound asleep, what to do....

Romeo looks to me and says "we never really got to know each other....." I say "thats true, 21 questions I suggest?" He smiles and nods then says "you first!" I say "fine...."

Me: "well, favorite color?"

Him: "teal!, favorite food?"

Me: "how can you hate food?"

Him: "haha"

Me: "favorite number?"

Him: "7!, first kiss?...age?"

Me: "well, 12, how about you?"

Him: "I was 12 too I think, first love?"

Me: "I never...really....had one...."

Him: "oh...sorry"

Me:" it's alright!"

Our conversation got awkward so we ended that. We started laying into each others arms while staring into the ceiling not saying a word, feeling each others company just knowing that we got each other and we'll never let go.

He looks down on me staring into my eyes, as he leans closer and our lips touch.

It was like magic, he kissed me with love, with passion, with every little mark he made upon my lips sparked, he moves to my neck and started giving me love bites, he pulled me on top of him and grabbed my bum now with his lips intwined with mine, he looks to me and asks "are you ready?".

I say quickly pulling his body off mine taking away all the interaction we had....I say "Romeo, no....I'm sorry....if you hate me now you can leave" he scoots close to me hugging me and says "babe, no I'm never going to leave your side, ill never force you into doing something you don't want, you mean more to me than that, your my world" .

------------------

Sorry for the short chapter......but I still love you guys A bit of a sexy scene there, and don't forget to Vote/comment/etc.

I'm sorry I can't always update, it's not my fault!, blame all the work I get given to do over night and all the projects.

Like I have way too much homework this week....sorry if I can't update fast as you want me too);.....but if you ask me for an update ill squeeze a space in time so that I could do a chapter(:.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE/ETC