Chapter twenty one~

Yay guys! Help me get 9,000 reads and 300 votes! So share share share!!!!!! I love you guys!

Huge shout out to the person creating my story trailer!! Please read her fanfic and review and comment on it!!!

http://onedirectionfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=68013

This shall be a long chapter(:!!!!

And guys if I get the things on top ill make the next chapter a long one as well plus ill update faster!

And can someone tell me is there like something wrong with wattpad cause I've been getting new votes then there's reads.

------------------

As I got in the van I say calmly but aggressively "what do you want with me" the guy said "well, we wanted you, you little boyfriend didn't please us enough" I say "why...why are you doing this...." He says "your mine now babe, my names Alex" I say "no, I'm not yours...."

He pulled down the blind fold and pushed me back slightly and said "no your mine". He scared me, so I just nodded. I couldn't really do or say anything cause he can pull a gun at me at any moment.

Romeos P.O.V

Why'd I let her leave like that?. What's wrong with me....it's all my fault...I can tell she's hurt....I hope she's alright...

I walked out to the living room with my eyes so puffed up but I managed to fake a smile and look to mason and said "mason can we talk" he walked over to me and we walked to the kitchen and I said "Mason....Juliet had left I don't know we're but I think he's angry with me and at the same time she's very sad", Mason said "she'll be fine, I know her, she usually goes to a friends house when she's upset" all I can think in my head was is shes the same person she was before.

Mason said "well, Romeo go get some rest she'll most likely be back by tomorrow" I nodded as I headed out to my house.

It's been two hours it close to midnight

I'm in my room laying, listening to music wanting to block everything around me. Mason told their parents she left but that's all I know.

My phone rings, great....it's Alex haven't he caused enough trouble "hello?" "We've been watching your girl" I say "I thought we made a deal!" "Well, your not giving much, she's a better price" "please Alex, don't touch her" "fuck, who the fuck is that! Who's that" I start panicking "wait what happened?!" Alex says "well some guys took your girl, but that's not to worry about ill take her tomorrow" I tell "Alex! Please! I beg of you!" Alex hung up.

No why I can't, I can't. Please I don't want to lose her. She's mine.

********

Juliet's P.O.V

I'm not his. He can't own me who does he think he is. No.

Alex grabbed me by my arm and yanked me into a room. Then he tied my arms then he tied them to the bed. I was helpless on the ground.

He locked the door and seemed to left. I tried getting away from the knot but no matter how hard I pulled or yanked nothin worked. This guy is a lunatic and I feel weak knowing he's stronger then me.

30 minutes later Alex walked in and locked the door behind him, he untied me then grabbed me. He slammed me to the wall and kiss me, I refused to take it I didn't move. He slapped me putting me to the ground then he tried kissing me again, he starts kissing my neck. I tried pushing him off but he held me even tighter.

I yelled "stop! Get off me" he just continue on. His hands traveled under my shirt, I tried swatting it off but he held me tighter. He is now on my boobs, he unhooked my bra and I couldn't do anything e was too strong, he touched me all over I couldn't believe this pathetic guy. I was now crying, why can't he just leave me alone.

He moved his hand to the button of my pants he held me too tight I couldn't move a muscle, he unbuttoned them and pulled my jeans down. He grabbed my ass, and forced my body to grab onto his torso. He pushed me to the bed as he took off my underwear, "no no no!!!!" I yelled.

A slam joins the door, then boom! It got knocked open. Someone's here to save me.....

-------------------

How'd you guys like the chapter there's a new story I'm making it is a fanfic it's a Niall Horan fanfic but I promise it is a good one. Next time ill update is when I get 20 reads and 5 votes on that story! Lol i know black mail but. Love you guys!. Tell me if that story sucks be honest!.v

And please keep sharing my story I only get about 20 read on each chapter, that's real sad guys. Help me get to 9k read an 250 votes!!!! The more merrier!!!!!

SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT