Chapter seven~

I look up, and he's sitting next to me with his head down. I say "I know you are but what is done is done" he says "can't I do anything to make you not mad at me, I won't talk to her ever again" I say "promise?" He smiles and says "yes I promise" I smiled and said "okay". We pulled in for a hug ,he hugged me so soft.

Now we are sitting there face to face, both looking down. He says "what did she do anyways?" I say "why should I tell you?" He says "cause I'm a friend" I say "well....she ruined my life, she's the reason I left my old school" he asks ?"what she do?" "Well, she spreaded rumors, and people believed she was my once called best friend, I was labeled." He says "I'm sorry, I wish I could've been there to help, to stop her ".

I say "it's not your fault" I start crying as he lent me over letting me sob quietly on his shoulder as he patted my back for comfort.

It's been an hour now it was just me in his arms, all I did was cry and he held me with comfort like he actually cared. He kept me safe, he made me feel safe. And I trust him.

He says "can we try going to the beach again tomorrow and this time ill pick you up here and we'll go" I say "alright" he also said "I got invited to this party, she's not there I promise do you want to come?" I say "what time?" He says "around midnight" right when he said that I instantly knew it was going to be a wild party. I say "I'm not that kinda person" he held my hands in his and said "come on, lets have fun. I promise ill keep you safe and be with you at all times" I say "sure, can I bring a friend? It's my best friend Haley" he says "of course you can" I say "sure ill go" he smiles and says "alright I'll pick you up tonight, around 12:00" I say "go through my window" he said "I'll do so"

I smile as he climbed out my window, I wonder if his parents knew he always sneaks into my room.

My mom knocks on my door saying "hun it time for dinner!" I say "I'll be down in a minute".

I walk down into the dining room , I sat down dad wasn't there, he is usually home by 8:30 and that is the time. I ask sitting down on my chair "where's dad?" I can tell she was about to burst out in tears as she attempted to say "working late" I know she was lying, I knew it by looking into her eyes.

I say "mom, tell me the truth" she burst out in tears as I quickly walk next to her comforting her she says "he left, with another girl, with a different family" I couldn't believe what she just told me. We are such a good family though, my dad wasn't around but he would be there to give me comfort and 'all....

My mom cries harder into my arms as she says "I'll be having to get a job, Ill be out early and be home late, I'm starting tomorrow" I say "mom, we'll get through this" she smiles. I ask "what time will you be working and what's the job?" She says "I'll working from 8am to 11 pm, and I work as a nanny I'm taking care of a kid a couple blocks away" I say "do you want me to get a job to help pay out things?" She says "no, have fun with your

Summer, don't waste it doing some stupid work" I smile and say "mom, I promise we'll get through this".

I start crying silently into her arms, soon after all the sad vibes has past we manage to eat, I didn't really eat I had no hunger now that I hear all this bad news".

------------------

Well, that was depressing(:.

Lol, I love all my readers, if i have some in the first place.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/etc(:.

Message me if you want any twist or suggestions in the story I should add(:!.

Ill probably update again tonight cause late dismissal tomorrow or ill update tomorrow(:. And feel free to read my other fanfic's and if you have a specific artist you want me to write about ill write one for you(:!.