Chapter fourteen~

Omg guys 2,600 reads! That's crazy!!!!. I love you all!

Ok guys note I haven't mentioned in the story

Juliet's brother- Mason

Juliet's mom-Martha

Romeo's mom-heather

----------------------------

We been driving for an hour now, I felt bad leaving my mom but I can't live with out him I truly care and love him, he's my life, and I just can't I hope my mom is okay, hope Romeos mom helps her out....

We finally arrived at some hotel it was 5am in the morning and luckily it was good looking and cheap at 50$ per night for a a bed room. Romeo and I had stepped out with the money in the back pack that Romeo is holding, he paid the guy 100$ for now.

We walked in our hotel room, it wasn't quiet fancy or luxurious but it looked great for a cheap price.

I saw inside only 1 bed but that's okay, I I trust him.

He hid the bag with money under the bed as we both laid down in exhaustion. I say "how long will we be like this?" "As long as we need" "you know I can't just leave my mom, she's got no one else" "I know, let them cool down and think things through" "alright, but ill call my brother Mason later" "okay, but go sleep now babe".

I fell asleep right away.

I woke up and it was 2pm I skipped through breakfast and lunch Romeo wasn't next to me...I heard the door unlock and it was Romeo with mc Donald's in his hands I see there are hot cakes, hash brown, and some mc griddles. A smile came upon my face as he walks in sitting next to me.

He says "food is here" I say "I notice". We start eating the food and we serve each other now and then it's cute.

I finished eating and I just remembered I need to call my brother.

I walk out calling him.

Ring*

Ring*

Ring*

Mason:"hello?"

Me:"Ma-s-s-son?"

Mason:"yeah?"

Me:"can you come home for a while?"

Mason:"why?"

Me:"well, I'll talk to you in person and explain everything"

Mason:"Juliet, Ill be there in 3 days"

Me:"thanks, but can we meet somewhere not home..."

Mason:"alright"

Me:"thank you"

Mason:"I love you sis"

Me:"love you too...."

I face Romeo again he asks "so?" I say "he's coming in 3 days" "alright".

He threw all the rest I the food away then said "Lets go watch a movie?" I say "that sounds great" "what movie?" "Romantic! Or Horror!" He says "sounds great!, lets go in an hour or two" I say "alright".

We watched TV for an hour cuddling into each others arms but we got bored of that so we headed to the movie theater.

When we arrived the best Romantic movies that was showing soon was "the notebook" and "young wild and stupid" then the best horror movies were "house across the street" and "smily".

We thought horror wouldn't be so well for tonight so It was between the movies "young will and stupid" and "the notebook". We thought that "the notebook" would be just some sad soppy movie so we decided to watch "young wild and stupid" the summary was two people falling for dangerous love.

We started watching, we cuddled in the back seat there was a couple couples but that was it. We bought pop and soda we didn't wanna spoil our dinner later.

Movie summary* (this isn't an actually movie im just making it up)

This girl named Liz fell for Mark, Mark was a bad boy and Liz was not popular nor a loser she was in between. they like bumped into each other and Mark asked her name and that's when they started talking. Liz was tired of her innocent image so he fell for him, fell hard. He was dangerous though, he had gangs after him, and many other groups.

They fell in love and couldn't keep away so Mark promised to change his bad habits for her, so he tried getting out the gang he was in and stopped drug dealing then stayed away from people who wanted him dead. But they got in the way of love and had to risk each others lives. Well at the end it Liz died cause one of the gang members had shot her. Mark was hurt so bad, he tried killing the guy that had caused her death and ended up in jail. Then the movie ended. I guess not every movie can have a happy ending. The movie was sadder then I we both though.

End of summary*

We both teared up at the end but soon headed out to Olive Garden for dinner. It was now 7pm so it was pretty relevant.

As we walked out Romeo said "Liz I gotta tell you something..." I ask "yeah what is it babe?" He seemed to hesitant every now and then. But he finally spoke and said "well...I moved here from Cali because I was about to get killed by this group of people, I told my mom everything so we moved here...." I say raising my voice "why haven't you told me this before" "cause I was afraid you'll judge me from we're I came from and what I've done" "i would never, if i love you I love you alright never let anything or anyone stop that" he smiled as we arrived his car.

We headed to Olive Garden and ate then went back to the hotel. It was around 8pm when we got back and we paid the front desk 200$ for more nights we'd be staying.

When we arrived the hotel I was wide awake nothing to really do, I totally forgot to tell Haley about this and everything, I feel real bad cause it feels as if we faded. I texted her.

Me:"hey Haley, sorry I haven't told you much but I'll explain now what's been going on. I'm not home right now I ran away with Romeo, I love him Haley I can't live with out him no more. No one understands our love, also please keep an eye out for my mom I don't want anything to happen to her. The reason I ran away is because my Mom was threatening to keep us away from each other and I just can't handle that....

It took her a while to answer maybe 5 minutes but she finally did.

Haley: "Juliet, your mom she's in the hospital she had a stroke just a couple hours ago, and I know how you love Romeo but you can't just abandon your mom you and your bro is all she's got, please go to the hospital soon and visit her. she really needs someone by her side"

Oh my God. what have I done, I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed. I'm stupid. I'm crazy.

-----------------------

How'd you guys like it??

Well guys my friend will be pure editing my work cause I know I made a lot of spelling errors and my grammar may be wrong.

And English isn't my first language so yeah, I'm philippino guys(:

I love you guys it's still unbelievable how much reads I have!. Please don't forget to Vote/comment/etc!.

Finally I have a lot of spare time to write more!, yay!. But it's not till the weekend.

Who knows about WE day? I have volunteered to be a crowd pumper!, guess what I got in!!!! Omg Demi lavato is going to be there! And Cody sympson, and one republic. So pumped!. Sorry if I bore you with my long authors notes but I love you guys!.

I love all the love that you guys had given!. I'm that person who wishes to be in the top 10 of the romantic list in wattpad but that will never happen.....