Chapter thirteen~

I look to him smiling and he just stared into my eyes. I notice the love bites he gave me....but there in places I can hide. I look to the time and it's 11:55pm time went fast, I guess it's cause I spent time with someone I loved...love...LOVE

I say "hey Romeo, it's almost midnight lets head to Haley's house" he says "yeah let go!, grab a jacket!" "But I don't want a jacket...!" "No you'll get cold grab one!" "Fine!" As I went and walk to my closet and grabbed a jacket. I was wearing some sweats and a tank top and Romeo was wearing something similar but I don't have to look pretty I have Romeo...I still can't believe he's mine...that he care and love me...

We headed out my window and to his car we noticed all the lights in his house is off. We got in the car it was just a perfect temperature inside.

He opened the door as I say in, I didn't wear a buckle I never do I feel of it as uncomfortable. He says "buckle babe you need to be safe" I complained "but it's only 4 blocks away!" He says "fine, but please hold on" I nodded.

We arrived Haley's house. she noticed us as she got out her window and climbed in the back seat she says "hey guys" I say "hi, where's the party at?" She says "go two blocks forward then take a right" I say "it's that close?" He says "yeah, haha lets go , where missing all the fun!".

We arrived with in a couple of minutes. We walked in there wasn't much people it was more like a small get together there was only 20 people including us. We sat In in a circle formation as each shot, bong, blunt, beer, etc was being passed down.

I look crazy right now, but it's life I need to be fun and outrages. I took around 10 different shots and I even tried the bong and blunt I just coughed hella until I got use to breathing I started to try smoking cigs it was a very interesting addictive taste, maybe I'll keep trying it.

I see Romeo taking shots and bongs as well, he look keyed and drunk as fuck. We both did he walked away from me and talked to some guy friends he knew, I can't always keep him he has a life too.

I walk to Haley and some other friends from school, they were like laughing like idiots and I did as well. I laughed with them.

It was 1am I know it's only been an hour but I'm tired and I think we need to get home, I tapped Haley's shoulder and said "hey, lets go" she says "you guys can go ill get a ride from someone else" I say "but I afraid you won't be safe" she says "please Juliet trust me" I nod and hug her tight.

I went over to Romeo and whispered "lets go?, I'm tired" "alright babe, let me just say my goodbyes" I nod as he said good bye to every one of his friend doing a little handshake or a soft body slam.

We arrived his car I say "you sure you can drive?" He says "trust me ill be fine" he drove as slow as possible for us to get to the house safely. When I walked in through the front with him I see my mom and his mom sitting on the couch staring at us. Great they found out we been sneaking out. Me and him where still drunk.

My mom quickly notices me and says "how long have you guys been doing this..." I say "mom, I can explain" Romeo's mom says "I trusted you Romeo, I thought you would of made a Better choice" Romeo says "ma'm and mom please don't be mad, I made sure your daughter was with me the whole time I know we made a stupid choice of doing things we could've gotten locked up for but we are teens we want to let go and have fun now and then, some may think this a way of getting things off our minds" his mom says "you drove here....drunk what if you crashed you endangered your own life and hers" "mom, I made sure I kept her safe". My mom says "No, I don't want you Seeing him again, and your grounded for a week".

"You can't just tell me to stay away from someone I love it's like saying my dad could leave" my mom stops and says "no it's nothing like that you made stupid choices endangering your life" "mom, no you don't get it he saved me, he helped me through things when you couldn't be there, I know it's not your fault but I couldn't do anything as well, I drink and smoke now and you gotta deal with it this is a way for me to get my mind off things." My mom burst out into tear into Romeo moms arms. Romeo grabbed my arm and we walked out to his car.

I say "where we going?" He says "somewhere were no one will judge us" I say "but no money" he says "I got 3,000 dollars in my trunk incase of an emergency, and this is one" he wasn't drunk no more I could tell. I say "thanks". He says "this is for us, I can't live with out you they can't keep us away from each other."

---------------------

How'd you guys like it?.

OMG 2,000 read that's cray cray!, I love you guys and please keep Voting and sharing!.

And give me opinions on the comments so I know how you feel!. I'm still trying to get through all my work so I can't always update I always try to update but too much work I'm backed up on....

But I love you readers!.