Chapter twenty seven~

Keep VOTING SHARING AND COMMENTING MY LOVELIES!

And I do appreciate it when you guys comment! I read every one of my comments! And if you have any questions ill be happy to answer!(:

WARNING

Short chapter

Unedited

---------

Juliet's P.O.V

Romeo got here with in minutes. I hopped at the front with Romeo and the rest hopped at the back.

The party was only a mile away so it wasn't even far, when we arrived Music, lights, and locked up people all over the place.

When we arrived we escorted Rick, Noah, Ricky inside and introduced them to some of our friends then me and Romeo headed to the back yard, there wasn't any one but us.

Romeo says "Juliet.....can I tell you something I haven't told before" "

I said "of course you can" "please don't be mad......." "I won't" "well..... I got a girl pregnant before".

My mouth dropped in shock, why haven't he told me this before, well I never ask but....

I say raising my voice "Romeo, what happened?" He says "Juliet, I was young and stupid as I still am but I was just stupider, well I partied before, and well me and this girl had sex and forgot about protection, we were drunk....I did like her, but she didn't want to keep the baby, she had an abortion and moved 5,000 miles away from me......" I was in shock, why had the girl left? Romeo had supported...

I was speechless for a moment then I said

"Romeo, I don't know what to say" he says "Juliet I just didn't want any secrets between us" I'm happy he's being so honest with me.

Walked in the house real quick and got a drink, i walked out and gave Romeo a drink. We both drank at the same time.

I say "Romeo, you don't always have to follow me, I am old enough to take care of myself" he says "Juliet, afraid for you to get hurt" "Romeo stop worrying so much, meet me back here in an hour" "promise you'll be safe?" "I promise Romeo". He smiled as he walked into the house, I stayed outside enjoying the beautiful blue sky.

Then a tall brown hair guy say by me he says "Hey Juliet" how does he know my name, I look up looking into who it was and I found out its Eric.

Eric the school player. The school bad boy. Oh great.

I say "Eric back off, my boyfriend is here" he says "Juliet, don't drop to conclusion I just wanted to say hi" "alright, hi" "Juliet....your so different" "Eric I barely know you and I hope the same goes for me but what do you mean I'm different?" "Have you heard all the rumors?" "Eric what are you talking about" "Juliet, you where once so innocent...." "People change Eric" "But do you how neglected Haley feels?, we've become good friends and-" "Eric. That's my best friend better not play any games on her" "Juliet, why do to judge me so much, as you said People change...I'm not like that anymore Juliet" "okay, sorry......" He said "Juliet, just talk to your best friend...." He patted my back before leaving.

Okay, I've just now realize how bad if a friend I've been...I feel real stupid. How could I have just done that. I feel so bad.....what if she doesn't forgive me...I would be hurt...I feel so bad.

And out of all the people that can point that out the school Bad boy did, well he's not the school bad boy anymore I guess....but really.....

Realizing what I have done wrong , I run to look for Romeo so he could drop me off Haley's so we could talk.

I budge in the crowd looking for him and finally I found him, he's drinking and laughing with a couple friends. When he saw me he said "hey Babe, there something wrong?" I say "No, can. Talk to you real quick" "sure".

We pulled away from the crowd for a second and I said "well...can I just say I feel so bad, cause Haley my best friend has been feeling neglected and I didn't even have a clue and the person who had I tell me this was the school Bad boy...I feel so bad Romeo can you drop me off her house I want to talk to her" "sure bar, do you wan time to like stay and wait for you?" "Oh no, just drop me off " "are you sure babe, I want to keep you safe" "I'm safe Romeo" "okay but text me if you need a ride" "okay".

He drove me there but when we arrived before leaving the car I say "Take care of Rick, Ricky, and Noah" he says "I shall" I gave him a peck on the cheek before climbing into Haley's room.

When I got in her room she was sitting on her bed in tears. What, why is she crying.....

---------------

Sorry for short chapter. Plus I love leaving you guys at cliff hangers! I'm the masta!.

And comment comment guys I really like to know your opinions.

Okay guys I started reading My wattpad love and okay, I'm crying cause in reality nothing like that happens.

Same with my story, nothing like this happen but that's why I read and write to get away from ugly reality.

And Ask me random question, or anything and I shall answer!. I love it when you guys talk to me, or comment, even if it's a small banter it's alright it's just that you guys I love you!!!

Sorry I my author notes are boring but I can't put my feelings or the love I get from you guys in words!!!.

And I've read my wattpad love in three days, when. Get addicted to a story I can't put my iPod down I sware same with writing