Chapter six~

It was now around 3pm, and I was suppose to meet Romeo at the beach in 30 minutes. I say to Haley, "hey, I got to go!, meeting Romeo in a couple minutes" she says "wait!, I want you to wear this over your swimsuit, it a shirt which you can use when you walk to there" as she runs inside her house and grabs something then hands it to me, it was perfect! I Hug her saying "thank you" she repliedto me saying "good luck!".

I walk to my house as I wear this black swim suit with gold shiny things on top it makes my body look good, like I feel pretty and worthy for once.

It takes around 10 minutes to walk from my house to the beach and it was already 3:20 pm so I went and got the shirt that Haley let me barrow and headed out, I told my mom "I'll be back in time for dinner!, going to the beach" she replies "have fun".

I walk to the beach with a bag with sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, and some extra shorts. As I arrived there I didn't see him so I decided to go and have a seat and apply some sunscreen.

I look around my area and I see him, him with my enemy, the person I hate the most her, why her....

As she leans him closer to her and kissed him, ouch that hurts.

My body becoming numb no, I can't believe this is happening I should have known. Why did I trust him. No, he quickly notice that I noticed him, he pulled her away and came running for me.

I tried walking away faster, now jogging I yell "don't speak to me" he says "I didn't mean to!, she's the one who kissed me!, I didn't kiss back" I say raising my tone "it doesn't matter, you let it happen" he says "Juliet, I'm sorry!" I just walked away faster.

He grabbed my shoulder making me face him he says "I'm sorry" I say "No, your never going to understand" he says "understand what?" I say "Her, that girl she's the one who ruined my life she was my once called best friend but all she did was talk shit behind my back, spreaded rumors, caused everyone to hate me, cause me to collapse, and once again she's ruining my life!" He looks down to his feet and said "please....don't go....I really am sorry....I don't like her....all she did was talk shit about other people, Juliet I would rather take you over her" he was now holding on to my wrists and looking into my eyes.

I got out his grip and walked away, he's probably lying to me, he's just like all the other guys out there, they lie to get out of things. I ran to my house in tears but as soon as I reach my door i wiped the tears away making sure my mom won't notice my puffy eyes.

I walk in with a smile its fake, but I do it all the time so they can't tell I'm faking it. My mom says "back so early?" I say "yeah, the water was too cold" I lied. She says "alright!, dinner will be ready in an hour and a half" I say "alright I'll be down by then".

I speed walk to my room putting my head down into my pillow, crying silently so that no one can hear my pain, I'm not crying cause he kissed her its that its her who he kissed, I started liking him and he started meaning something to me and I thought I was the one he came to the beach for and just anybody but her, she ruined me, my life it almost cause my life....why....out of anyone....

A knock upon my window, it's Romeo he says "can we please talk" I murmur "No, I want to be alone right now" he says "Juliet, please".

I stood up wiping tears off my puffy eyes and opened the window, I quickly got back on my bed covering my face.

He sat next to me saying "Juliet I'm sorry".......

------------------

Cliff hanger much?, I'm trying to get a trailer for this soon(:. Alright I love you guys who's actually reading(:.

Please don't forget to comment/vote/etc

Oh yeah, can I get some ideas on what I should put into the story I honestly do t know!. Actually message me(:!!!!!

Okay lots of love. Xxxxxxx

SEX PENIS VAGINA

Now that I got your attention mind reading one of my other fanfics?(: