Chapter eleven~

Whoo! 1,400 read!!!! So excited guys thank you!!!! I love you!!! Don't forget to comment/vote/etc I usually don't do an authors note in the beginning but I just got so excited swing how many reads I got(:.

And I know I haven't written in a while I been really busy with so much work, currently in 9th grade great huh?. No hate please(:.

---------------------

I held the money in my hands still sobbing into Romeo's shoulders, how could he do this, abandon us?....

I set the money in a cabinet in the kitchen, I know it's bad but at least he knew how much we would struggle with the money, did he care?...or is this just to get us out his life.

After my breakdown I sat on the couch with my head down, I couldn't think straight. I couldn't take this pain of my dad leaving, after all the games he drove me to, after all the ice cream he had bought me every time I lost a game, I thought he truly did care, that he loved our family.

Romeo was in the kitchen fixing up something for us to eat since we haven't eaten since breakfast well at least I haven't eaten since break fast.

I couldn't take this, my life is about to be a living hell. I run to the kitchen grabbing a knife holding it against my wrist, bursting out in tears once again. "Don't!" Yelled Romeo but it was too late I had done it, I passed out everything was black I can sleep in peace no more pain...

Romeo P.O.V

"No!" Why did she do that, no I can't loose her I'm taking care of her, I know she's going through hard things but no, she can't just risk her life cause of her father...

She had now fallen, her arm was red, bleeding to death. I grabbed my phone calling 911 yelling "help!, please! My friend had commited suicide....please I can't" then they say "calm down we will be there In a minute please calm down" I Hung up. I was now in tears I can't loose her, I like her, she means a lot to me.

I run outside carrying her bridal style yelling "please!, someone help my friend is bleeding to death....please".

A cop car had arrived and as well as an ambulance they quickly put her in an drove away I sat next to her the whole time....all I could say is "please, don't be too late" I was in tears laying my head on her stomach.

The people inside keeps telling me "it will be alright, she will make it" it took a while to get there but we did get escorted by the police so we'll make it.

Juliet's P.O.V

I woke up with stitches on my arm and needles in my arm, I look up and see Romeo, my mom, and Haley. They quickly notice I had woken up and my mom burst out in tears saying "baby, please don't ever do that ever again" and soon Haley followed saying "why, why haven't you told me this" then Romeo just sits there motionless, not a word said but looks me in the eye with such hurt.

"I Couldn't take this, it's all been happening too fast it's too much to take" is all I said my mom holds on my hands and said "baby, I promise we'll get through this" I say "I know that we will now mom" and she got a smile on her face. I had to stay in the hospital for two nights Romeo stayed the whole time keeping me accompanied, my mom had to go back to work I told her where the money was, and she paid the house but also had to pay extra for my hospital bills so she had to be working late once again...Haley couldn't stay cause her mom didn't let her, and I wouldn't have let her.

A couple old friends dropped by giving me flowers and cards and balloons even some that hate my guts once.

As soon as I got out Romeo took me out for dinner we went to pho.