CHAPTER NINE SPG

🔞 MATURED CONTENT AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

___________. ':'. ______________

"Ohh, Ahh! Payton! " Serenity moaned as he kissed her firmly. His Kisses went down to her neck and sucked her skin harshly.

Her moaned is like music to his ears which makes him turn on even more. He swear to God that after this he will marry her. kahit saang simbahan pa handang handa niya itong pakasalan.

Serenity was made for him. She is only his and no one can take her away from him. He think he will die if he will lose Serenity.

He sucked her breast while massaging the left one. He is like a thirsty child thirsting for mothers milk.

"Payton! " She whimpered sofly as he played her nipple.

"Moaned my name baby. " He said sensually as he quickly took off the shorts she was wearing along with her red panties and just throw them somewhere.

He's jaw tightened as he saw her pinkish femininity. He parted her white creamy legs to get a better look. It was moist which raised his libido even more. He bent down between her thighs and pressed his face even more into her femininity and showered it with his kisses.

"Oh god! More. " Natutuliro nitong ungol habang hindi alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo.

He sharpened his tounge as he entered in her entrance at ginalugad ang loob.
He started to insert his two fingers and started to thrust in and out.

"B-bilisan mo pa. . . Aah! " but instead of speeding up he slowed it down to tease her.

"P-payton, p-please! " Serenity said in begging and the frustrations on her face are obvious. She is about to cum, but due to his slow pace. Serenity's face crumpled.

He laugh and stops teasing her and thrusts his finger fast and deep. He pressed his fingers deeper inside Serenity's hole. Her eyes were closed as she looked up and her lips parted.

"Oohh! Aah! N-Nandiyan na. . . lalabasan na ako. . . Aah! "

Serenity let out a long growl as she reach the peak. Serenity's chest heaved as she gasped. Her leg trembled and seemed to lose strength.

Payton quickly swallowed all of Serenity's juice. It was sweet and a little bit salty but for him it was the best juice he had ever tasted.

Aktong pipikit si Serenity nang magsalita siya.

"Did you think it all ends there? Baby were not done yet, we won't be done until I release all my sperm inside you. " He said while smirking and took all of his clothes. She gasped when she saw his throbbing length.

"My cock is so excited to meet your pussy babe. " He said lustfully.

He positioned himself between her thighs ready to enter her.
"S-sandali. B-Baka malumpo na naman ako nito. " nahihintakotan nitong sabi.

He chuckled before wiping her sweaty face. damn, even though she's sweating and her hair is messy. She still smells good and beautiful.

"I won't promise that you will be able to walk after this. But, if you can't. I will be here to carry and serve you, so don't worry okay? "

She nodded slowly making him smile and showered her face with his wet kisses while slowly inserting his throbbing cock. Serenity grunted in pain from his length. It's not her first time, but because of his size, she's still adjusting.

"Don't worry. I  won't move first. " He said and kiss her torridly.

They spent a few minutes before he slowly move.

"Damn babe. Sobrang init at sikip sa loob mo. . . Aahh! " He moaned in so much pleasure.

"Aah! Payton! s-sige pa. Oohh! " Natutulirong ungol ni Serenity.

He will never get tired of doing this to her. She's so fucking delicious at sa kanya lang ito.

"I-ibaon m-mo pa. . . ahh! "

"Shit, Shit, Shit! " he cursed repeatedly because of so much pleasure.

He kissed her neck before biting her taunted nipple while squeezing her plump ass. Serenity bit his shoulder when he hit her g-spot. He saw how Serenity's eyes widened in delight.

"K-Keep doing that. Ahh! " Tumitirik ang matang utos nito.

Payton deepened his length and repeatedly hit her g-spot.

"Masarap? " maloko niyang tanong

"O-oo." She said while tightly closing her eyes and gasp some air.

"Ohh, l-lalabasan na a-ako. . ."

"Fuck! Wait for me babe. Let's cum together! "

He thrust deeply one more time until they reach the peak of happiness.
He shot all of his sperm to Serenity's tummy so that he could impregnant her and loose reasons to leave him in case. Both of them lay panting on the soft and messy bed. He grabbed Serenity's waist and kiss Serenity's head.

"I love you. " he softly said. His words were full of different emotions. But truth and love prevailed more in his words.

Gulat ang mababanaag sa pawisan nitong mukha.
"A-ano? " Nauutal nitong tanong sa kanya habang nanlaki ang mata.

"Huwag mo nga akong binibiro. " dagdag pa nito.

He sat down and took Serenity's hand. When he caught it he brought it to his lips and kissed it softly.

"I'm in love with you. . . I don't know when it started, but I just woke up one day loving every piece of you. I can't be at ease if i can't see you. Many what if cross to my mind like what if you'll leave me? What if you get tired of this set up? Where will I find you? I know you were surprised and still can't process everything. But, Serenity, I love you very much. That's what I know. I won't force you to believe me right now, but I hope you'll give me a chance to show and make you feel that my intentions are true and pure." Pag-amin niya.

"B-baka naguguluhan ka lang. " nalilito nitong sabi.

He shook his head and held her hand tightly and stared into her eyes.

"I'm not confused, okay? I'm sure. I love you." he said assuringly.

He never knew when he started liking Serenity but one thing he knows. He was sure of his feelings for her.

"P-pag-iisipan ko. " she said uncertainty.

He smile. Even if he'll wait years. He still won't give up. If he needs to court her everyday he will do it just to get her YES.