Chapter 11

I was packing my things for the weekend when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I quickly zipped my backpack and ran to the front door and I opened it, seeing Bex there. "Hey." I gasped as I let her walk in.

"You sound out of breath," Bex giggled. "Did you go out for a run or somethin'?" Bex giggled and I shut the door behind me.

"No," I giggled and shook my head. "I was just packing." I answered.

"Oh," Bex mumbled sounding confused. "Well where are tou off to?"

"I'm going home for the weekend to be with my family." I answered.

"Why?"

"There is a sick killer out there."

"Don't you believe that I can be there for you and protect you, Sabrina?" Bex asked, sounding offended by my answer.

"I can't risk putting you, Bree and Jolene in any sort of danger with that killer running around." I responded and shrugged.

"No, that is not it!" Bex shouted.

"Bex, I think it is best if I keep my distance for a few days," I sighed in defeat. "I don't want the killer to target you if they are targerting me next."

"I don't see why you are so worried." Bex chuckled. "This could just be a random killer, this is New York City after all." Bex responded with a lazy shrug.

"I just don't want to take any chances, okay? I really care about you and you have become very close to me. Don't you understand that?" I asked and frowned at her.

"Sure," Bex answered frowning back at me and nodded. "Just go."

"Bex, you know I do not want to go."

"Are you sure about that?" Bex asked and left and slammed the door shut.

Well this is just great. I thought to myself.