Chapter Seventeen

Fatima- alright, where's my phone?

Zac- on the night stand.

Fatima-*grabs the phone* come on *she said as she opened the door*

Zac- where we going babe?

Fatima- just follow me Mr. Taylor.

Zac- *stands up smiling* you gone get in trouble Ms. Wilson.

Fatima- *looks at him* punish me then. *she said as she made her way to Danni's room*

Zac- that woman, JESUS!

Fatima knocks on Danni's door.

Danni- *opens the door* oh you finally remembered you have a best friend huh. How sweet.

Fatima- D stopppp, I love you!

Danni- I kid I kid.. *pulls Tima in for a hug* I'm glad you're happy sis.

Fatima- thank you for having my back D. Honestly, I couldn't have made it without you! *she said while hugging her back*

Zac- aren't y'all the cutest? But seriously babe why did you have me follow you?

Fatima- because I want you to hear the phone call.

Zac- gone call fluffy and let's get this shit over with.

Danni- *falling out laughing* WHO IS FLUFFY?

Fatima- *laughs* that's his name for Angela

Danni- boy you dumb asl I ain't lying

Zac- y'all laughing, I'm dead ass right now

Danni- *wipes her eyes* whew.. fr though T you sure you wana call Ang... I mean Fluffy?

Fatima- D stop entertaining his foolishness, and yessss I miss my girls all together.

Danni- sis it's something I need to tell you about Angela. I don't trust that bitch Tima.

Fatima- what you mean?

Danni- earlier she called to make it seem like she was checking up on you. Then she was rambling on about how you and Ian would get back together. Then I brought up Zac, and she was acting bitter.

Fatima- wait why would she be acting bitter about Zac? What we have stems from high school.

Danni- T a couple months ago she made a pass at Zac. When he rejected her she said that he raped her.

Fatima: *looks at Zac* Zac

Zac- Fatima, baby I promise I didn't rape that girl. She's lying. She got drunk, and tried throwing herself at me. When I turned her down she said I raped her.

Fatima sat in silence. Zac walked up to her.

Zac- baby *grabs her hand* please believe me. I wouldn't hurt a fly unless it fucked with you. You know that.

Danni- sis, he's telling the truth. I swear.

Zac- Fatima?? You hear me?

Danni- *rubs her shoulder* T?

Fatima didn't say a word. She just grabbed her phone and clicked on Angela's contact...

Fatima- *facetiming Angela* come on ho, pick up the phone. Zac go stand by the door, and Danni come play nice now!

Nobody questioned her, they just did as they were instructed to do. Angela finally answered.

Angela- hey girl. How are you? I miss you so much! I've been meaning to call you, but Jake and I were busy *she said while smiling*