5

I dropped my bag as she leaned in closer, I didn't bother to move back as intimidating as she was I stood my ground. I'm more curious than anything, I want to feel what the blonde girl felt. She had so much pleasure in her eyes she looked like she was on the best ride of her life. I want to know that foreign feeling, I want to experience it. I'm curious and sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me. She was an inch away from my face but she leaned in past my ears "i wanna hear you say it '' she growled. I could feel an insatiable throbbing between my legs causing me to close them tighter. She's not even touching me and I can feel myself heating up everywhere. Her presence alone is already enough to get me there. She pulled back to see my face. I was biting my bottom lip trying to form the words but nothing came out.

"Need a little push?" She whispered. I slowly nodded, staring up at her. She pulled my hand that I held behind my back and put it under her shirt. I could feel her toned abs forcing me to uncontrollably bite my lip harder. My eyes said it all but that wasn't enough, not for her. she wanted to hear me say it but still no words were able to come out. She grinned like she knew there was more and I haven't even scratched the surface. I felt my hand being guided down her body rubbing each pack. Her eyes pierced mine and her lips parted as her tongue circled her lips. Her eyes were filled with curiosity, trying to read me. She wanted to know what I thought. I took full control of my hand,  Making my thoughts known.

"I want you to fu-" She picks me up, before i could finish, causing me to wrap my arms and legs around her. I've triggered something in her. It's like my words lit the fire to the match. She walked me all the way to her desk moving all the papers that were on her desk to the side, leaving some to fall on the floor. My body is hot, it's on fire. I've never wanted something so bad in my life. She laid me on the desk spreading my legs open just a little. She's rough and quick. It isn't till she unbuckled her belt that I grab her hand causing her to pause.

"Can we take it slow?" I mumble. her eyes squinted as she tilted her head an inch, she looked like she couldn't process what I just said. I didn't want to repeat myself, as I somehow felt that I ruined the mood already.

"something wrong?" She finally spoke. I looked down, breaking eye contact. She drops her hands from her belt leaving it unbuckled.

"Please. please tell me you're not a virgin." she said, stepping back away from me. I kept silent feeling no need to admit, she's pretty much already figured it out. "Down off the table" the hunger in her voice was gone and a cold demeanor took over.

I looked up at her but she didn't look at me. Why does she seem so disgusted and turned off by this? I thought people loved virgins? Well at least I thought they did. All my life guys have tried so hard to take it away from me, and now when I finally want to give it up I'm somehow being rejected?

"I said. get. down." her voice filled with anger, as it echoed the room. Make me is what i wanted to say but she seems serious and i've already pushed enough of her buttons today.

"I don't want to"

"But you will"

"Why?. not even five seconds ago you were trying to rip my clothes off and now you're backing away? Because what? Because I'm a virgin? It doesn't change-"

"It changes everything" she cuts me off with a tone a little over a whisper. "Your first time should be gentle, delicate. I don't offer any of those things." gentle? Is there any difference? Does it feel any different? Is it better or worse? I don't know but why can't she just leave that up for me to decide

I got down off her desk. She clearly wants nothing to do with me and I can see it all over her face. Like I said before, I won't beg. I slowly picked up my bag and headed for the door. This time her eyes were glued to me but there wasn't any fire in them,no spark, no craving. Nothing, just an emotionless stare.