Angela.

3rd pov

Sigfryd and Duke has been bestfriends (with benefits) for a long time. Duke has never really adapted feelings for anyone at all since he was more of a "bestfriends only" type. Yet Sigfryd on the other hand had a massive crush on Duke since they met. After talking and deciding to be bestfriends they decided why not have benefits. So as you know Duke was really more of platonic more then a romantic because it really was hard for him to express his feelings since he was mostly alone in the past, but lucky for him Sigfryd was there to help him with his problems.

Dukes pov

I was walking i the halls of my school when i saw this girl that was so beautiful, i may have had a little crush by that time since she was so beautiful and i thought she might be sweet.

Time skip : Class time

I walked in my classroom about to talk to Sigfryd when my teacher and the beautiful girl i saw earlier walked in. I was so mesmerized by her beauty that i forgot Sigfryd was telling me something. I snapped out of my thoughts when Sigfryd started shaking me and asking me whats wrong. "Nothings wrong don't worry." I said then went back to my seat still looking at the beautiful girl.

3rd pov

The teacher stood infront of the class then saw the girl beside her. Everyone thought she was beautiful. Duke looked like he was about to past out because of the beauty he was seeing. Sigfryd might be the only one to not be mesmerized of her beauty because he likes Duke. The girl introduced herself and her name was Angela Villanueva. She was a transfere. Everyone really welcomed here and she made alot of friends for her first day of class. She soon became bestfriend with Duke too. And so that was from the past. Lets move on to the present. Duke has cancelled multiple plans with Sigfryd because of that girl Angela and Sigfryd has not been liking her for that. But one time he has had enough of this and decided to do something about it. And for multiple times he had talked to Duke about it yet still coming out with the same results. So in theory Sigfryd does not like Angela.

Time skip : A few months later.

It has been the same formula for a few months now. Duke and Sigfryd makes plans. Duke cancels for Angela. Sigfryd cries. One day news that are so obvious yet still told. Duke is dating Angela. Sigfryd heard the news and then decided to stay home for a week. Now you might think Duke cared. He infact did not until the next week at monday when Sigfryd walked in the door with a jacket and covered his face and head. Everyone started talking about him and his closest friends Luna, and Kirsten decided to ask whats wrong. As he told them they we're already burning with rage and decided to pass a note to Duke. The note said to come meet at the park close to the school. Luna and Kirsten went to Duke. "NEVER. As i mean NEVER talk to Sigfryd again or else something bad will happend to your pretty little ANGELA." They told him. The next day then went on to Luna and Kirsten trying to fix Sogfryd but it never works until one day they recieved news about their friend.

The note.

"I'm sorry that i wasn't good enough. Sorry that maybe i was a bad bestfriend. I hope you are happy with Angela. Don't be sad that i'm gone. I'll alway be in your heart and i will never leave because i love, or should i say Loved you with all my heart. Always remember me as your friend. or Bestfriend. Yet never the one you actually loved with all your heart."

They knew what happend.

Now everyday for their lives they marked that day to be the worse day.

They visit his grave multiple times a year.

They wish they could've been better friends.

Especially him.