Moved on

Plot:
Tc and (ex)Tc lover has been dating dor atleast 10 years now. They were sincerely called soulmates, lovers, etc. Everyone had thought they were perfect for eachother. They clearly and already had a fanbase aswell. It was until something clearly happend. It was like getting a paper cut, but you had a bandage to fix it.

Tcs pov

Me and my lover, tc lover had been dating for 10 years now. I lover her and, she loves me. I also just learned recently that we have a whole fanbase. It made really happy that alot of people love me and my lover. Alot of people hated me but they again "You are you and i am me" - Wonyoung. And yes i am a IVE stan. But alot of people think i am forcing tc lover to date me, that is not true. Our aniversary was about to come along so we already have everything setted up. I am really excited for my aniversary since it is our 10th year aniversary. But seems like lately tc lover has been more distant. I mean we are use to being distant but this time she is REALLY distant. I was sad about it but i couldnt be because it is almost our aniversary.

~ The 'date' ~

Me and tc lovers aniversary is today. I was super excited but i was scared something might be wrong. We lived in the same house but i had to work while she had online classes because she wanted to finish college since she wanted a job to support us. I had such sweet thought about that. Sinc eit was our aniversary i had to come home early. Thankfully they had said it was okay. As i drove home i kept checking my phone since i was scared that i might be late. As i parked outside my house, i felt something weird as i was walking to the door. I opened the door and saw tc lover, making out with one of her classmates. I started crying then ran out of the house and went to my car. I quickly drove out of the garage before they could run to my car. I drove as fast as i can, i had a location to go to. My bestfriend. Tc lover #2. They were my comfort everything. They brought happiniess and comfort to me everytime i was sad. This was a time i needed them the most. I drove faster until i got to her house. I walked to the front of her house and knocked on the door. I was still sobbing from the thing i just saw earlier in my own house. Tc lover #2 or should we call Seia, opened the door to me sobbing and fell to her. She hugged me back and then asked me if everything was okay. She then took me inside the house as she closed the door behind me. We sat down at her couch and we talked about everything and how life is sometimes terrible to you. We were confessing everything about everything. It was until the part where everything felt right.

"Look..here is a confession i really cant keep
in anymore okay? I like you- And no i am not
finished. I dont meant like you. I mean LOVE
you. I have kept this in since forever. We have been friends for 20 years. Ever since we were kids. You are sweet, loyal, caring, amd basically everything anyone could ask for. I love you. Thats it. And i cant stand (ex)tc lover just breaking your heart!"

Seia confesses to me.

At this point everything felt right to me. Thats why she was the one i went to everytime i was sad, happy, or basically anything at all. I was forcing myself to think that i didnt like her. I liked her as much as i like tc lover. I understood everything now.

As i looked to her beautiful eyes, i grabbed her chin then..kissed her straight on the lips.