Can't.

Note:
I just felt like writing a sad story since i havent written in such a long time but, to anyone who sees this, should i write another storys where it's multifandom one-shot and shit??

Plot:
Sigfryd and Duke spent years to build their relationship, at the start since they were at highschool, it was just puppy love. Since they're both at college now, the question was 'can this still hold on their relationship that's buily out of puppy love?'.

Sigfryd pov

Me and Duke have been together for years, many many years actually since all of this started at fourth grade. We started dating in highschool but now we're on college. I don't know if i could hold in any much longer. Because when we were at highschool, everything was easy. Me and Duke were basically inlove as we were inseperable. We could not be seperated at all. It was all just puppy love. Little pecks, kisses, hugs. All of then were just small but now in college there were none of those. Me and Duke go to the same university aswell which makes it even worse. I don't know how i'm even holding onto this relationship. Duke didnt want to let go of the both of us aswell as we tried things to make our relationship better yet nothing. We had a spark in highschool. It was like starting a fire, it would stay there until it either spreads or get put out. Which in our situation, that fire was quickly put out since college started. And we didnt even know why the spark was gone so quick. Me and Duke talk, sure we do but nothing fixes the relationship between us anymore which, i hate. I love Duke, with all my heart yet there was no spark at all anymore. No matter how hard we tried to remake the spark, nothing. Duke is distant yet when he's around me he is always just talking to me about college and stress and giving just one peck in the cheek and not even the lips. He would even try to act all lovey-dovey yet nothing. I don't even know what his thoughts were as he didnt like talking to them.

Dukes pov