One sided

Plot:
Jeremy and Gabs love had always been one sided. Although everyone had seen that and talked to Gab about it, it seems he doesnt quite care about it. No matter how much people warn him. Reality only hits him when the time comes that Jeremy finally shows his true colors to Gab.

Gabs pov

Me and Jeremy has been dating for atleast 1/2 years now. I am literally inlove with him, it seems that my classmates don't think its love. They always tall to me about him not actually loving me. Especially Luna, Kirsten, and Lila. They're The trio of our class besides the powerpuff girls (Alexis, Hannah, Christel). We've been friends for 2 years. Ever since we dated my friends and classmates had seen the sign of a toxic relationship. I didnt care because I loved Jeremy and noone could ever change that. Our class year also is almost ending, just 2 1 more month. We are preparing early because of such an important event. Me and Jeremy are planning on going to the same schools. We already had am school in mind but we'll tall about that later. Me and my friends LKL are planning the important event. We had been planning this for 2 months now. Way before the party was anounced to the whole class since we were the first to know because we were the one gonna design the party. We had amazing ideas but our one main idea stayed on focus. Our Future. We actually thought about this since we just watched HSM, but that storys for later. It was a week before our graduation and our party event me and LKL planned. We were happy to host the event. I was even more happy that Jeremy had asked me to come with him as a plus one in the event party. Luna, Kirsten, and Lila were unsure about this decision i made about going with him but i thought they were just jealous because noone asked them to come with them. I know it seems bad to think that but i thought that. In all honesty i was also unsure but i really didnt care. Tho Jeremy and Rainela have actually been closer ever since Jeremy had asked me to go with him. I was sus of it but i was really just focusing on the event party.

~ Skip to the after event party ~

It was finally the after event party. I was really happy to go with Jeremy. He picked me up and even sat with me for awhile and danced aswell until he disapeared to the crowd. I got scared of where he might be so i asked all my classmates and friends if they have seen them. No other answer then "no" was said. I was getting more anxious every 'no' said. Until i got to the last group to ask. LKL. I was scared to ask them because they might judge me about this but i decided to trust them and ask them. "Oh Jeremy? I thought he was with you?" Luna said. "Well other then that we saw him with Rainela. I don't know where he went but i think Lila knows." Kirsten said. "Right Lila?" Kirsten added aswell as me and Luna looking at the girl. "Oh i think i saw them go in the backroom. I'm not sure tho." Lila replied to the people infront of her. I thanked them for helping and hugged them all. I went to the backroom and saw nothing in the hall. There was 3 doors. 1 in the left and 2 im the right. I tried to listen to each door on the door. Nothing happend until i got to the last one in the right. I heard moaning and whimpering on the other side. I was listening more to make sure if it was them until i heard. "Jeremy slower!~" I heard coming out of the room. It was high pitched. It was probably a girl i thought. But none the less, it WAS Jeremy. I bursted in the door and saw Rainela on top of Jeremy. I started crying out of anger. I looked at Jeremy, and then Rainela. She was like a guardian to me in our classroom. I've never thought she would do this to me. I ran out the door aswell as closing it. I heard them running after me after 5 minutes. I ran until i got to my friends. They saw me and asked me what happend. After a few second they see Rainela and Jeremy panting as they scan through the crowd looking for me. They were scanning through the crowd for a few minytes until they found us. I was crying beside Luna and Kirsten. Lila standing at our back after walking back from the restroom. Rainela and Jeremy started apologizing. The three were burning with rage after hearing the whole story. They kept it cool. Luna shooed then away for the whole party and then the three of them started comforting me. We went back to our apartments and talked about everything. They comforted me alot. It felt good to talk to poeple about it. It was then tho that reality hitted me and made ne realize that, it was all fake. Nothing was real. It was just a play pretend for Jeremy.