Cutie

Plot ;

Duke has been really close to this girl Alexis. Matching with her, cancelling plans with Sigfryd to be with Alexis, Talking to Alexis and ginoring Sigfryd. Sigfryd becomes jealous of this reason and decides to tell Luna and Kirsten. Bad idea because then Luna and Kirsten tells Duke to be a better boyfriend. He decides to set up a picnic date.

Sigfryds pov

Duke asks me out on a picnic date he planned, he said if i wanted, it tommrow, at saturday. I mean he is my boyfriend so ofcourse i said yes. Since it was already night time and we had already planned everything.

At morning (10:45 am)

My date was later on at 2:00 pm. I decided to set up what im gonna wear later. I decided to wear a white shirt with a brown flannel and jeans. I was listening to New Jeans while chatting my boyfriend. He had asked me if i was okay. I said i wask okay, knowingly im not because of him ignoring me for Alexis. She was pretty, sweet, and all of that i get it, but i was the boyfriend yet still the ignored one. I don't hate Alexis tho, its just weird. And i hated it. I was dancing to New Jeans for some time until i looked at the clock. It was 12:22 am. I decided to shower so i can get ready later on. After showering i decided to dress up while dancing to New Jeans again because stan New Jeans. I got ready and all and it was already 1:35 pm. I decided to message Duke.

(Boyfiee❤️)

Heyy are you gonna pick me up
or nahhh?

What kind of boyfriend would
i be if i didn't pick you up?

I really don't know how to answer
but when are you picking
me up?

How about right now huh?

I'm done packing everything and
everythings ready for the date.

Alright i'm already ready so yeah.

Love you bae. ❤️

Luv u too. ❤️

I close my phone and get my bag and out my
stuff inside.

I hear honking outside my house and i immidiatly went outside and saw him waving at me with his hands behind his back. I smiled at him walked up to him. He held my hand in our of his hand and place a rose in it. My heart melted at the sight. I blushed then thanked him.

"Of course. All for you love."

He replied with a wink.

I blushed as i saw the wink. He saw i was flustered then giggled. We went inside the car then Duke starts driving into our destination which is the hidden park in the forest close to our school. Only we know about that place. That then became our date spot everytime. As we parked at the side of the rode. Duke went out first but then as i was about to open the car door on my side he walked up to my side of the car door, then opened it. He held a hand out for my to hold into. I blushed at the sighting then took his hand as i was about to stand up. He close the door, still holding my hand. After he close the door he let go of my hand then took the picnic items and and all of that and then closed the door. He held my hand again and said,

"Shall we go love?"

I giggled and blushed as he said that,

"We shall my love."

I replied while giggling.

As we walked throught the forest, admiring all the beautiful scenery, we got to our spot. We set everything up and talked alot of stuff, we took picture, talked, ate, and alot of stuff. As we were talking we got to the topic of Jealousy. I learned that Luna and Kirsten told Duke everything i told them and they told him to be a better boyfriend. I'm thankful yet also weirded out. I more thankful tho. I loved this date. He told me,

"Why are you jealous of Alexis love? I've told you many times i love you more than anyone else in this world. You're my top priority. No matter who i match or talk to. I will apologoze tho i have been cancelling plans, and ignoring you. I know i was wrong. But still, you will always. Ans i mean always, will be my number 1."

He gave me a little peck on the cheek before taking a bite of a strawberry.

"I guess i was just scared of losing you since i really do, love you."

I replied.

I had alot of cute thoughts about this date but Duke apperently had other thoughts.

Now Duke had pinned me in a tree beside our neatly made picnic date. He quickly took of my jeans and saw my cock leaking with precum, Duke had whispered alot of things in my ear as hes giving a handjob to my cock, but this one particular sentence had me going insane.

"You want me to fuck the jealousy out of you huh?"

He whispered in my ear.

I came as he whispered that to my ear.

"Oh so you do like that thought? huh?"

He added as he smirked at me.

He then went down and then started to put light kisses at the tip of my cock before putting all of it in his mouth. I groaned as he started bobbing his head. He had always knew i was sensitive. He knew the control he had over me. I was living for that. He started bobbing his head faster. Many noises had comed out of my mouth. Really was it music to Dukes ears. After quite sometime Sigfryd came on his mouth. He swallowed then stood up to Sigfryd. He fixed Sigfryd jean then smiled at him.

"Lets finish this at your home later after our date."

He said.

"We can't waste the food right?"

He added as he smiled at me then kissed my lips.