Bunnies

3rd pov

Chloe was just minding her business one day, doing normal stuff like making hearts with sticky notes (made especially for Duke), You know, normal stuff she does. Duke asks her a very questionable question tho.

"What is your favorite animal Chloe?"

Chloe being herself answers with "Bunnies!" Because who doesnt love bunnies? They are cute, soft, and very fluffy. She also does infact own a bunny herself. Her parents are how she got really into bunnies. Duke replied to her and said "Okayyy..". She really wondered why he asked her such a silly question but she really didnt care at the time so yeah.

The next day

Chloe walked in class like a normal day in her life, sat in her seat, and took out her notebook. She looked at the door waiting for Duke to walk in because she wanted to give him one of the Sticky note hearts she made. As she was looking she saw Duke walk in. She was so happy to see him. As he sat in his seat she already started talking. Duke just smiled. Chloe then remembered and took the heart and gave it to him. His heart melted from how cute she was he remembered that he did a little something for Chloe. He reached into his bag and took out a paper bunny he made. He told Chloe he had a surprise for her. She was so excited about what Duke was gonna give her. She was so happy when she saw what Duke made for her. She hugged Duke and saw a little note on the Bunny. The note said 'I love you Chloe.' and there was a little heart on the bottom. She blushed on the sight of the note. She gave Duke a big hug and as he blushed she kissed him on the lips then she hugged him again. She told him.

"I love you."