Prom invitation

Note:
I made this while listening to sour grapes by Le Sseraffim btw so i didnt have any idea what to write about this one like normal but this time more dumber then usual :sob: :sob:

Plot:
Chloe and Duke dont know that they like ach other until finally their bestfriends Sigfryd, Kirsten, Lila, and Luna Finally setted them up together by a plan.

Chloes pov

I literally have had a crush on Duke for years now. We've been friends for atleast 10 years. I met him when we were 7 in the pllayground. We found out we also went to the same school so we were more happy. As we grew 0older i started to develop feelings for him. I thought it was not possible for us to be together since he doesnt show the right signs. It was prom next week and i really wanted to ask Duke to come with me but i'm really scared he doesnt want to go and thjngs will change between us. This has happend to me alot of times. Cases lile these happend often to the point i dot trust my confidence and guts so i get left with no choice other then not doing it even tho i really like the person. I already brought a dress tho so i can just hang with my (best) friends Lila, Luna, and Kirsten. We are best friends. I was excited since all the dresses we bought was beautiful. We had been dreaming for this to happen for some time now.

~ The day before prom (Lunch at school) ~

Me and my friends already planned stuff to do at and after prom! One of our plans was sleepover which was always fun on our group! I was sad that noone asked me to prom tho but atleast i got to have fun with my best friends. Me and LKL were just having our normal lunch until Sigfryd had asked me to come to the empty classroom in our school which noone used. I was co fused about whats happening but came anyways since eating was just boring enough.

~ Before this day ~

Dukes pov

I want to ask Chloe so bad but i feel like she doesnt like me. People think im a player ut i seriously am not. I just get shipped with people in my class. I really dont like them, but i do like Chloe. I asked Sigfryd to help me plan something. "Maybe you can put that empty classroom to use?" He told me as we looked over the window to see the room. "Good idea but what can we do inside? Put decorations tommorrow so i can ask Chloe out?" I asked confused, until it hit me. That was the right plan. "Uh yeah??? That's the whole point.." The guy replied to my stupidness. "God thank you so muchhh i dont know what i would do without you!" I replied to the tall guy and hugged him. As he hugged me back i started talking about design.

~ Next day before lunch ~

I had gotten people to help me with this prom invitation since i learned that this was one of my class' ships. I kept blushing because of the thought but me and my classmates were in position and waiting for the girl i had loved for years.

~ Back to lunch and Chloes pov ~

Chloes pov

My friends LKL and Sigfrydhad escort me trough the school and into the classroom. There was no light so i lind of got scared until everyone had surprised me and then i saw the main event. Duke. With a sign that says, "Will you go to prom with me AND, be my girlfriend? <3". I was shocked and amazed by this. I've always thought that maybe Duke didnt like me. After all these years i was wrong. I was happy at the moment that i hugged and kissed Duke. This had always been my dream. For this moment to happen. I've always thought that maybe it wall just gonna be a dream. Well it seems that my dream came true.