Okay..

3rd pov

Alhea had liked Tyler for a long time. Tyler on the other had like Krystell for a long time. Alhea had thoughts that Tyler likes her so she started to give hints back. It was also intresting that it only happens when Krystell is around. Alhea had never had the thought that maybe Tyler liked Krystell. She decided that maybe it is time to confess to her long time crush. She had talked to many people too about it but nothing helped. She just bought a bouquet of his favorite flowers and decided to confess on valentines day since it was closer.

At valentines day

The whole class was confessing and giving out roses to teachers, doing all those normal valentines stuff. Alhea took the rose and the note that said "I love you Tyler. I hope you like me back" with a heart on the side. The bouquet also came with a teddy bear. Alhea asked Tyler to talk to her outside the classrom. Tyler said sure of course. As they walked out Alhea had the bouquet and teddy at her back. Tyler asked her what she needed she then confessed everything to Tyler. Tyler was shocked. Krystell walked out and saw them.

"Hey Alhea, Hey Babe! what are you two doing?"
Krystell said.

Alhea was shocked.

Her heart was shattered in a second.

Tyler replied
"I'm sorry Alhea, i like your bestfriend. I have for a long time. I hope you understand that. I do hope you find the right person for you. Sadly tho it is not me."

"Oh..okay.."