Jealousy

3rd pov

Kaylee has been talking to this Ethan guy for a while now and has been ignoring her boyfriend for weeks because of this little problem, Duke decides to do something about this.

Dukes pov

"So shes been ignoring for this guy huh?" I said. "I mean thats what i just told you" Elisha said. "Alright" I said. I walked up to Kaylee and asked her to meet me putside the classroom since there was a storage closet closer outside. When we went out side i took her to the closet then closed the door. I started making out with while sliding a hand up her skirt and putting her panties aside. "Oh? What do we have here huh?" I said to her. I put two fingers inside her and starts moving a fast pace. She start Whining and making sweet noises while i had my fingers inside her. "Can Ethan make you feel this good huh?" I asked her while moving my finger at a faster pace. "Ngh~ N-no-" She said answering to my question. I added amother finger then started moving again at a faster pace. Not long after that did she released. After that i picked her up then sat her somwhere where i face her cunt. O took her panties off then started off with a kiss on her cunt amd then i started eat her out right there on the spot. I added two fingers inside while licking her cunt. She released in my hand and in my mouth. He swallowed the cum that was released by Kaylee in his mouth and licked off what was in my hand. "Thats enough for now, we'll continue later~" I said. She stood up and fixed herself before we went back inside the classroom with everyone staring at us. She just blushed and went to her sit. So did i.