Flowers

Pairing : Chloe x Duke

3rd pov

Chloe and Duke we're just talking then the topic of flowers came to mind. So they start talking about flowers!

Chloes pov

"Oh my favorite flowers? oh uhm i guess lavender, i mean they're very rare but beautiful." I said. "What about you? What are your favorite flowers?" I said while giggling. "Uhm. roses i guess.." He said. "A little basic but they're beautiful, i understand why you like them!" I said. "Yeah they're beautiful..like you." Hesaid but mumbled the last part. "Hmm what?" I said not hearing what he said at the last part. "I said 'Yeah they're beautiful'..." He said. "Okay then!" I said.

Time skip : The next day

Dukes pov

I had liked Chloe for a long time now and i've always wanted to ask her out. Knowing her favorite flower really helped. I bought her a bouquet of Lavender flowers and putted it in my backpack. Later at class i'll give her the bouquet and confess to her.

Time skip : At class

I sat beside Chloe before class and started talking. I took the bouquet of flowers and gave it to her and then confessed. "I like you Chloe. And i don't mean just like as a friend. But i like you. Romantically. I love you Chloe. I understand if you don't like me but. I love you. And i always will" I said. "I...Like you too..." I heard come out of her mouth. My heart started beating so fast and then she took the flowers and dropped them at our table amd then she hugged me. I hugged her back and then she whispered in my ear.

"I love you."