Really..?

3rd pov

Sigfryd and Duke has been bestfriends for a long time. They we're always there for eachother. Because of how much Duke was always sweet, nice, caring, and loyal to him, Sigfryd has falled inlove with Duke. I mean who could blame him? Duke was sweet, kind, caring, loyal, friendly, and basically all amazing. However there is one problem.

Sigfryds pov

I had loved Duke for a long time now. Yet i don't how to tell him. I've asked millions of people. Especially my 2 favorite bestfriends, Kirsten and Luna. And they're love experts! Yet they cannot help me. I'll spend time to think about it.

Time skip : A few months later

It has been a few months since i've been thinking on how to confess to Duke. I can't think of anyway. Yet i know everything Duke likes and or love! I'll just talk to him later at class.

Time skip : At class

I wen't up to Duke in his seat with Chloe. I never really knew Chloe because Duke was one of my only friends because im really not out going like that, i guess you could say im more introverted. I was talking to Duke until he said he wanted to tell me something. I hoped he was gonna say that maybe he likes me, or something happy happend to him. I was just sitting there so excited, asking him what is it. I was so excited until he said the full thing.

" I like Chloe. And i don't mean just 'like'. I mean like, I love Chloe."

My heart sunk.

I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces.

The guy i had loved, been best friends with years, always been beside too. Like the girl that just sat next to him. I felt rage, yet sadness. I never knew i could have feelings like this until now. I felt like burting into tears. I snapped out my thoughts and saw and heard Duke waving at my face and saying if anythings wrong.

"Nothings wrong. Well u-uhm..thats cool i guess. But Chloe?"

"Really...?"

Note
There will be a part 2 of this.