Keeping it?

Note:
I WAS PLAYING BND WHILE MAKING THIS SO IT MIGHT BE CHEESY AF :sob:

Plot:
Duke and Sigfryd arent the best at showing their feelings, especially to each other but they learn to do it, somehow.

Dukes pov

I've been friends with Sigfryd for many years, i know what he lieks and dislikes. Yet i still dont know how or when to confess my feelings to him. Its not like i can keep it in forever too so that is even worse. I just wish there was a way to ask him out without it being cheesy and all of that things cuz those are not my thing.. But like i know what he likes and dislikes, i must know a way to ask him out. The thing i really just dont know. I'll just ask my i dont even know if they are my friends. LKL. They are literal cupids and i dont even know how. They must be able to make up something. God why does this has so hard.

~ Timeskip to recess / lunch brought by LKL ~

"Hoi Kirsten, Lila, at Luna. Patulong nga" I say, 'WHY DO I HAVE TO SOUND LIKE THIS, I SOUND SO AGGRESIVE' i thought.

"Ang angressive ni beh pero ano gusto mo ngayon?" Kirsten replies while the other two giggles.

"I want to ask Sigfryd out, even tho i know what he likes or dislikes, i dont know how or when to ask him!" I say quietly so noone can hear.

"Ahh yun lang pala" Luna say while laughing.

"Bat di kanalang gumawa ng matching bracelets gamit paper beads tas ibugay mo as a gift kay Sigfryd while you're asking him" Lila says while looking at Luna, and then Kirsten, then back at me.

"Oo nga" Luna says while writing down something in a paper.

"How about tulungan ka namin?" Kirsten says as she looked from her pcs to me.

"Please do" I say then stood up and went back to my seat.

Class was boring after that convo, i could see the three sparing glances to me and then talking. I didnt mind tho since i found it funny. Sometimes atleast.

~ Time skip to when he is home ~

I'm finally home, since my parents arent home yet i started working on what LKL told me tk do. They gave me tutorials in our groupchat. I was glad they gave me this idea. I may have had a hard time trying to make this because.. i am not the best at creativity.. I still tried my best tho atleast. I mean.. I hope they didnt look so bad. I made it from spare colored papers and beads and other stuff i had in my house. I made it from our favorite color. It might've took me an hour but since i made a box and a letter for it then it took me 5 hours. I wrote a letter to make it better. I was happy i was able to show my feelings without me.. having to say it.. face to face atleast..

The letter

"Hello Sigfryd.. this might seem weird but i hope that even if you dont like me back just..i just want us to stay friends please.. I don't want anything to change between us just because of my stupid mistake.. it atleast wont be a mistake if.. you like me.. and i hope you do! I just dont know how to quite express it face to face.. Well then.. do you like me back..?"

- Duke

End of letter

The small letter contained yet such a long message. I thought. I hugged the letter before putting it inside the box along with the matching bracelet for Sigfryd. I setted it up safely on my bag as i overthinked of what the outcome could. After i safely setted it up in my bag i did my homework. After doing that so i then sat on my bed, thoughts washing over me. I ignored it then layed down on my bed. I stared into the darkness until i had fallen asleep.

~ Timeskip to school ~

I was tired because of what i had done that night, but then again i would do anything for Sigfryd. Before any classes i walked up to LKL and showed them what i had made. They liked it and thought that Sigfryd would like it very much. I waited until the perfect time. Recess.

~ Recess time bc i love timeskips ~

As the bell rang for lunch or recess, i had asked Sigfryd to come somewhere with me. It was a spot i had found in the school garden. Noone knew aboyt it except me, now Sigfryds gonna know about it too. I liked my space, but i would love it even more with Sigfryd. As we got to my favorite secret spot i took the box out my back and then sat down at the spot i had decorated for this moment. As he sat down i had reached my arms with the box in it and reached my arms towards Sigfryd. I was scared, but relieved at the same time. Atleast this time i could get my feelings off. As he took it i had told him that i would just give him time in the spot to read the note inside the box. I was walking around debating if i should check up on him aince it had been a few minutes. I waited more until it was a few minutes until recess or lunch was over. As i walked back to the spot where Sigfryd was reading the note. He held the note in his hand. He saw me then ran up to me and hugged me.

As i hugged him back i saw he had the bracelet in his hand. I smiled softly then softly hugged him a bit tighter. I then kissed his cheek before he stepped back. I had forgotten that recess or lunch was almost over.

"So are you keeping it..?
I had asked as i looked at him softly.

"Why wouldnt i? You're my boyfriend after all now huh?"
Sigfryd replied while giggling a little as he stood up from where he was sitting on.

"boyfriend?"
I say while as i blushed.

"Yeah!"
Sigfryd replied as he ran towards me again and held my hand, softly.

His hands were soft, he was soft. He was kind, sweet, everything a person could ask. I was happy about the fact that we were now in a relationship. It had made me more happy the ever. Even if people had judged us as we walked the halls. We were inlove, nothing could ever change that. I guess he's keeping my heart now..