Ignorance

3rd pov

It has been a week since alot of stuff had happend in Sigfryds life. The most important one is that Duke and Sigfryd had been ignoring eachother for some reasons. His bestfriends then learns that they fought eachother for reasons. Kirsten and Luna later learned that they fought because of something. Well more like someone. They later learn that, that someone is Chloe. Duke has apperently been ignoring Sigfryd just to hang out with Chloe. They knew that Sigfryd had like Duke for a long time. Now they are ignoring each other because Sigfryd talked to Duke about it and Duke got mad at Sigfryd for bringing that up.

Sigfryds pov

I hate ignoring Duke because of my feelings. Its basically denying myself and just crying at night. Im tired of it. I decided to argue with Duke. I was going more like Coversation but that didn't work. It ended up as an arguement. I told him

"Why are you ignoring me jist for a girl? you have never done that no matter her beauty, intelligence, or humour?! Why the sudden change up??? You make me feel like a child waiting for their parents to give them attention! I have never ignored you for a girl, or a guy! Or basically anyone! I'm tired of this shit. I have never wanted to ignore you, but seems like you do just for Chloe! Why do you even ignore me for her? I've known you far longer than her!"

He replied.

"Well have you even thought that maybe i like her?! Maybe i had romantic feelings for her?! Huh?! I know you're my bestfriend but you don't always have to be up my fucking business!"

I replied. With my shattered heart after hearing what he said.

"I'm not up your fucking business! i'm just trying to ask why you have been ignoring me! but seems like you like someone! well guess what! I like you! Ever thought of that?! But well actually think i'll change that to liked. You've change alot. You're not the Duke i used to know. The Duke that would not ignore you. The Duke thats actually sweet! But i guess that Duke is gone. Im out of here!"

Duke was shocked.

Not knowing what to do.

Well i guess they'll never be the same.