Not a good look

Note:
I've been reading TOO much flamingo fanfics i think im going insane. This one book tho Bully is really good yall should read it if you guys like albert. This was not based on that book tho- This was based on a story i've read like a year ago and i still remember it so ya and i have no motivation for anything in my since i've had a mental breakdown before this :sob: :sob: also i feel very sick now help me plz and we still dont have wifi :sob: :sob:

Plot:
Jealousy is not a good look. Especially on Chloes face. She was always filled with sunshine, yet not on the inside. Duke understands and decides to help her now.

Chloes pov

I knew jealousy wasnt a good look for me. Yet somewhat i still feel the need to have these feelings. A part of me didnt want to but it just went on and on. All my friends noticed as we stared at the both of them. Kaylee and Duke. We knew Kaylee had feelings for Duke since the first quarter. It was obvious. You would be stupid if you didnt notice it. I felt triggered by this and wanted to literally set this girl on fire. I was smiling at them, pretending like i'm not mad or anything. My friends however notice my aura. It was amusing to them. I found it funny how they find jealous me amusing. I was just staring at them until Duke decided to come up to us.

"Are you okay sweet heart? You seem tense."
He says to me as he sits down in our table.
The three girls looked at him, then shifted to me. I looked at them with the confused face.

"I'm okay.. Yeah.. I'm alright.."
I say very slowly while looking back and fourth to my friends and Duke.

"How about we take a stroll outside for some minutes? Maybe that can take your mind off things."
He replied to me as he motioned for us to go outside.

"Sure why not.."
I reply to his comment as i stood up to walk out. I say goodbye to my friends before walking out.

We started walking until we found a storage closet. I blushed at the thought about whats to happen next. He slowly opens the door then grabs me softly then brings me to the storage closet. It was suprisingly big for a storage closet but i looked at him. He picked me up and sat me down in a stack of chairs where his face faced my cunt. I blushed trying to cover my cunt with ny hands and skirt. Duke then asks for permission if he could do it then a slosly nodded and took my hands away. I spread my legs apart as he lifts the skirt up to see my panties. I blushed at the reflection jn his eyes that show my dripping panties. He slid it to the skde then added a finger in. I moaned softly as he started moving his finger.

"You like that?~"
He asks me in a singy tone.

"Mhmm~ Ye-yes~"
I replied while biting my lip to not make a sound.

He added another finger in without a warning causing me to blurt out fuck while i was moaning. I wasnt the type to curse. Noone had ever seen me curse before. Even my best friends. Not even online.

"Wow, swearing now huh?~"
He asks me as he looked up at me breathless face, and messy hair.

"I guess i learn something new about you everyday."
He added as he took his free hand to my face and fixed the hair that was covering my eyes as i was huffing.

He added the third finger in again without a warning. This time causing me to let out a higher moan than before. He laughs in amusement, thankfully noone was walling by that time and noone heard me or him. I felt my orgasm come faster, as he sleeds up his pace i orgasmed in his hand without warning. He looked at me then took his hand up to his mouth and licked the cum out of his mouth. I blushed as i stared at him do that. He putted back my panty and carried me to the ground.

"You taste sweet~"
He told me in a flirty tone.

"Well, ill take that as a compliment mr. charming."
I replied to his comment.

"We better get going then?~"
He tells me as he looked at me then caressed my face.

"Let us go then hmm?~"
He replys to me as he kissed my cheek then walks out the storage closet with his hands on his pockets.

I walked out of their with a very flustered face as i thought about that kiss on the cheek that he did right before we were about to go to class. I was blushing the whole time as i walked back to our classroom, thankfully no teachers were there yet so i had timd to fix myself before they come in. I walked then sat down beside my friends. I told them everything that hallend and then they started teasjng me about it while helping me fix up. As we were fixing my hair our teacher walked in then everyone then sat down and prepared themselves.

The only thing i had on my mind was what me and Duke did in that storagr closet and thinking about that kiss on the cheek he made before leaving me inside. I just blushed the whole lecture thinking about since i couldnt put anything else on my mind except what we did.