Me...?

Part 2
A few months after 'really...?'

3rd pov

Sigfryd and Duke has been friends for a long time. After Duke telling Sigfryd that he liked Chloe. It has been non-stop 'Chloe this', 'Chloe that'. It was tiring for him. Duke has tried to confess to Chloe alot of times yet nothings working. Sigfryd was tired.

A few months later after Duke got Rejected by Chloe.

Sigfryd woke up with his head hurting. He slept so late last night becuase of all the project and assignments he had to do. He decided to get up and do his routine instead of staying home. He had to walk to school now becuase he missed the bus.

At school

At school i was just chilling with my bestfriends Luna and Kirsten, talking about stuff and things until we heard the bell rang. We ran up to our classroom as we heard the bell. When we got to our classroom we were sweating and all of that but we just laughed it off and sat down on our seats. As we were waiting for our teacher, just talking. Duke decides to walk up to me and told me if we could talk. I said sure of course. He told me if we could outside and i still said sure. When we went outside he held my hand and told me.

"I've always thought it was just puberty or its just a phase but it was actually true. I like you Sigfryd, i told you i like Chloe because i thought that forcing myself to say that would change my mind but i was just in denial. I denied all my feelings but not i just cant escape my feelings for you knowing that i lied to the person i loved. All that i want to say is just that."

" I love you. "

Sigfryd couldnt think for a minute. All he could think about was saying i love you to.

So he did.

He told him.

"I love you too."

They hugged.

They went back to their class blushing.