Part 2 - The first meeting.

Chapter Two

Regardless of what people think about my job, I still love it. It was the only thing that was there for me when I had no where to go. It held me up when I decided to make things messy for myself three years ago. To me it is a decent job. It is totally legal and it's not like we're selling human beings or babies there. It's a normal club. Which is full of drunk people and cheating husbands. We only have to wear skimpy clothes In order to serve our customers well. If any of us decide to hoe around with any of the guys there, that would be entirely up to us. No one will force us into doing anything we are not comfortable with.

I throw a high five in the air to the two bouncers guarding the gate. In case you don't know, those two heavily built , thick tall guys are there to prevent under eighteen kids from entering and also to protect us the workers and other ladies in there from being sexually devoured by those horny married men in there.. How do I know if all of them are married ? I don't know! I just assume they are because most of them are famous people and the rest of them look way to old to be single. The remaining ten percent are just young people looking to have fun and explore.

"You're leaving here ten in the morning" My manager's husky voice welcomes me immediately i get to the counter.

"The rain, Mrs.Eva and a taxi driver decided to delay my coming here" I whisper to Sophie, one of the girls I work with. She smirks at me and throw me an apron. That was so quick!

" Kylie"

"Hmm?" I heard Brian call out to me. Brian is our manager. The one who 'seriously' told me I'll be leaving here at ten in the morning.

" James, your regular customer wants only you to serve him" He says trying hard to suppress his laughter. James is a middle aged man. He's tall and fair. I mean very fair, almost like a white person. A little too jovial for someone his age. He's extremely good looking and for some reason he always prefers me to other girls in there. I remember the first day he stepped into Black Alley. He looked completely amazed at how beautiful the place was. The place is neatly decorated with bright red booths and stage. The tables and chairs are all black and red, giving the place a sexy look. Almost too sexy for a decent person like James. Christine was the first person who attended to him.. I remember hearing Christine and James argue from where I was standing. I don't know what the argument was about but I knew Christine had something to do with it. She has a terrible temper. Almost too terrible to tolerate anyone.

" I told you I wanted something strong not a glass of whisky" He pressed

"What is your idea of strong sir?" Christine asked calmly trying hard to control her rising anger.

"How am I suppose to know? Isn't that why you work here ? To figure out all these?" Christine rolled her eyes placing the glass of whisky angrily on the table. Their little confrontation was attracting stares so I had to step in. I blinked at Christine. Assuring her that I'd take care of him.

"Erm.. sorry about that sir. How about I bring you the whole whisky bottle and a bottle of Vodka so you decide which one is stronger ?" I had suggested while flashing him a smile. He nodded and decided to try out my suggestion.. From the counter, I could see him getting himself drunk all the way. He raised his glass to me from where I was standing and I smiled back. He got so drunk he began flirting with some of the strippers there..I had to find a taxi for him outside and made one of the bouncers park his car safely so that he can come for it in the morning. That was how James and I became friends.