Exposition

Y/n's quirk name is Palingenesis. She has the ability to reverse or accelerate the aging process of any living being. The drawbacks of her quirk cause her to physically age. Any time taken from another being will cause her body to appear younger, but she won't appear any younger than twenty-five. If she takes too much time from another being, her body will start to store the time and she will cease to age till it has been used or given away. If she gives away too much time to another being, she will slowly start to age and appear older. She has very few drawbacks to her quirk. 

Y/n is in her late fifties but appears to be in her twenties. Due to the nature of her quirk, the JHC strictly forbids her from using it outside of her missions. And she is also forbidden from disclosing her quirk to anyone outside of the few agents in the JHC who know her. Y/n is essentially a contract killer for the JHC and she is forced to use her quirk to eliminate any threats to the JHC. 

A/N: This story will differ from the canon storyline, some characters will be out of character and be portrayed a bit differently from the Anime/Manga. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I provided a soundtrack of the songs I played for inspiration for each chapter. All but the last song are covers of popular songs. And all but the last song are done without vocals. I hope you all enjoy it, Thank you for reading!

Palingenesis Soundtrack

Exposition: N/A

Chapter One: Softcore- (Joel Sunny Cover)

Chapter Two: War of Hearts (Joel Sunny Cover)

Chapter Three: Middle of the Night (Joel Sunny Cover)

Chapter Four: Interstellar (Imperial Orchestra Cover)

Chapter Five: Darkside (GnuS Cello Cover)

Chapter Six: Ocean Eyes (Gnus Cello Cover)

Chapter Seven: Rolling in the Deep (Piano Guys Cover)

Chapter Eight: Apologize (Gnus Cello Cover)

Chapter Nine: Zombie (Gnus Cello Cover)

Chapter Ten: Train Wreck (Joel Sunny Cover)

Chapter Eleven: Runaway (Joel Sunny Cover)

Chapter Twelve: This Is Gospel (Gnus Cello Cover)

Chapter Thirteen: Dusk Till Dawn (Daniel Jang Cover)

Chapter Fourteen: One Call Away (James Bartholomew Cover)

Chapter Fifteen: Pompeii (James Bartholomew Cover)

Chapter Sixteen: Chasing Cars (James Bartholomew Cover)

Chapter Seventeen: Iris (James Bartholomew Cover)

Chapter Eighteen: Perfect (The Piano Guys Cover)

Chapter Nineteen: Begin again (The Piano Guys Cover)

Epilogue: Wanted (Hunter Hayes)

Word Count: 386