Chapter 11

We've graduated and I was in joy, I can finally get to meet Shoto. My mom hugged me and kissed me saying how proud she is of me and that I will be so successful in life. I smiled through tears as she told me that.

Mina and I packed for college and, when orientation was around the corner we left. My dad paid for my plane ticket and gave me an amount of money for my living expenses. He apologized saying he was sorry for how he treated us before and want to be an active present in my life. I said it will be hard to trust him like I did before when I was younger and calling out for him. He said that he knows his wrongs and don't need to justify the fact he was hurting my mom and I.

I gave him a hug and walked away to the catch the plane. Mina was with me as always, she gave me a light tap on the shoulder,  we were really in this together.

We went on the plane and I rested my head on her shoulder, falling asleep.

We arrived at the college and holy shit it was big, I saw a figure I recognized so well and yelled for him. Shoto turned back, his eyes clashed with mine and he turned away. I felt so embarrassed as I got stares from the people that were around him.

I dragged my suitcase to dorm and began to fix up my room. The dorm was good it was as if I was in my apartment with my bestie.

Mina walked in.

"I saw what Shoto did to you are you going to talk it out with him or...?" She asked

"I came to college so I can make my mom proud, not to let Shoto hurt me any in shape or form, but I will admit I was embarrassed when people stared at me as if I was a stalker. I don't know what he will do and we have orientation. I can't be worried about him." I said when I knew deep down my heart hurt.

I was getting everything in it's position my books then clothing. My room was slightly finish making Mina and I leave. I was walking out the dorm when low and behold Shoto was there in front of me.

"Can we talk?" He asked

"Like right now, we have orientation in a few minutes. Is it serious?" I asked not looking him in the eye.

"If you're busy then no it's not serious, but we need to have this talk." He answered

"Yeah. we will after orientation. Mina let's go." I said

We both left and sat in the auditorium and it was a brief presentation about the school and most of all our welcoming. We got along with almost everyone and by the time we were finish it was late. I walked back to the dorm alone since Mina was having a good time and I saw Shoto waiting by the door for me.