Chapter 22

It was our day, when Izuku and I were getting married after so many days of planning, I was in the room getting ready as my heart thumped across my chest I was marrying the love of my life. I saw my dad, his wife and my sister walking through the door.

"Words of encouragement, don't throw up." My dad said

"Thanks I guess." I said as I played with my finger.

"Dad those aren't words of encouragement. Katsuki congratulation you are marrying a person who is with you through thick and thin and a person who loves you as much as Kiayo." Toga said

"I know and I am happy with him, he makes me feel a type of way." I said blushing

"Well it is time for you to walk down that isle and start your life with your future husband." Toga said coming over pulling me out of my seat and pushing me out the door. My dad began to walk me down the isle.

The song was slow and soft as it played through my ear. Izuku took my hand into his and we both stand on the altar waiting for the minister to begin. We were asked to say our vows.

"Katsuki, I remembered the day I meet you and the day I talked to you. I was happy when you finally talked back to me or ask me advice for certain things. I love everything about you and Kiayo and I have fully accepted him as my son. I love you Katsuki and it is an honor in being your husband." Izuku said making me tear up a bit as I squeezed his hands a bit

"I am so grateful for everything you've done for me, I remembered years ago after going to therapy and looking at you saying that I have known about your feelings and I will love you as a new person and I did. I love you like you love me and Kiayo and I am grateful for you and everything we've been through. I love you so much Izuku." I said wanting to say more but the lump in my throat was refraining me from doing so.

"I love you too." Izuku said as he kissed Katsuki

"You're moving too fast now, hold on. As witness today we saw two people confessing their love for each other and now Izuku, you may kiss the bride." The minister said as Izuku and I connected our lips again.

The day was eventful our reception to us dancing together, Kiayo was with us through it all. He was enjoying his self in the kids section, while Izuku and I watched. Everything was going great, the life I had always dreamt of having, even though they were bad days and us fighting sometimes, but we never fight in front of Kiayo. Izuku was the one who suggest it, that if we have a problem we talk it out in the bedroom, but it always ended with us in a heated love making session.