Chapter 28

"You don't understand why I am doing this don't you?" I asked

"All I want is to bond with my son." Shoto answered

"And you did bond with him just that you bond with him during sex, those painful sex that we did when my son was in my womb." I stated looking at him.

"You're doing this for Izuku, aren't you?" He asked and I nodded

"You abandoned Kiayo for Kaminari, denied that you were his father until now. Why? because your mother made Kiayo the CEO, so because I am madly in love with Izuku, the one who loves me so much that he cried when we were intimate, doesn't let a day pass to not call me beautiful and he loves and accept Kiayo. I will forever deny the fact that you are Kiayo's biological father because of Izuku. You did it to me, so I am doing it to you. Also if you want to fight me in court, your mother is on my side, I have screenshot and recordings of when you said that Kiayo isn't your son. Izuku is Kiayo's father and he loves him and because he is my husband his feelings matter to me. Just like how Kaminari meant to you back then and tell Kaminari I had the last laugh and I am not petty as him and when he influenced you to deny your son it was his karma.

Our son should get along with each other not fight with each other and if we raised them right they will eventually get along like brothers. I will tell Kiayo about you when he is older and can make the decision to see you part from that, stay out of our lives, I don't owe you nothing, but you owe it to me so I am begging to leave us alone, if you even have a bit of love in that heart that is dedicated to Kaminari for me, do me a favor and leave us alone. Because when you told me to stay out of your life, I did it with that bit of love I had for you. Goodbye Shoto." I said getting up and walking away and back to car.

I placed a kiss on Izuku's lips as I went in the car and settled in my seat.

"What did Shoto say?" He asked

"That he wants to be in Kiayo's life, but I shut that thought down immediately. I know you will say I should have given him a chance, but it is not fair to you. You will do anything for our son to be happy, but what about your happiness, you've put us first in almost everything, so as your partner I will put you first in everything and our son." I said

He smiled, a smile that show relief, I know he was thinking about this entire situation and I was going to make it right.

"You know if I am being honest I love the fact we can communicate with each other. Shoto just coming back into our Kiayo's life made me a bit insecure because in the end I want what's best for everyone including you so if Shoto's present was in what you wanted to for Kiayo. I would have felt a bit hurt, but I would be happy for him." Izuku said and I smiled at him. I placed my hands on his thigh rubbing it with ease.

"Kiayo will know about Shoto in the future and that is if he ever finds out, but part from that I always thought about your feelings because you're my husband and I love you." I said as he smiled at me.

"Yeah dada, don't be sad mommy and I love you." Kiayo said making Izuku laugh.