Chapter 20

Shoto's wedding went well from what I heard, Izuku was with me when it was late at night, we heard firework and we went out on the wooden balcony watching it. I took his hand into mine's lacing our fingers. I turned facing him and he looked at me, our eyes clashed with each other.

"I remembered making a promise to you three years ago and I am now here fulfilling it. I love you Izuku Midoriya, I love the way you always come running to me since day 1, I love that you defending me and Kiayo, I love that you don't only think of me but also Kiayo. I want you to know that even with rough days coming to us in the near future. I hope we beat it together, I love how you get along with Kiayo and treat him as your own. I am happy that I get to meet someone as good as you. I love you so much." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I am happy I get to finally hear those words Katsuki and I am thankful for both you and Kiayo, you two have brought immense joy to my life. My parents knows about you both because only you two fill my mind. They have accepted you Katsuki and I love you too and please know I won't force you into anything. I want you to be comfortable with me. I love you so much." He said kissing my forehead.

The both of went to the small bed sleeping with Kiayo in the middle, whose face was pushed into Izuku chest. I wanted to be happy for once.

Kiayo was so active especially when he was around my dad, who enjoyed running behind Kiayo. I haven't spoken to my mom since she chased me out, dad's wife was good to us though. It was late and Kiayo was asleep in my arms, so I took him back home, where he was given a fresh bath and was placed in bed. I am going to visit my mother tomorrow.

I woke and the first thing I did was getting Kiayo ready to go meet my mom. We went to the old apartment she lived in and I asked one of the tenant where was she now, they said she was in the hospital. My heart began beating fast thinking of all the bad possibility, so I went to hospital immediately with Kiayo and I asked for my mom and when I saw her. She wasn't in the best shape, her hair was gone and she was skinny, very skinny. I went to her side and held her hand gently, she smiled when she looked at me.

"How did this happen?" I asked

"You remembered the day when you came to me and said you were pregnant, I found out I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and had to take treatment immediately, but to my avail the treatment never worked and here I am sick with only months to live. I told you those things because I would rather you hate me than to mourn my death. You were expecting a child, so you were going to be happy. As a mother it was my right to get angry when you told me you were pregnant, that was the last thing I told you not to do when you went to college. I wanted you to become something birth than I could ever become.

Your dad found out about us, he came and apologize telling me that he was sorry and he had a wife and I was a mistress, however he did say his heart did beat for me and he was sorry for the pain, he caused. If those were the only thing I wanted to hear that he was sorry. You should bond with him something and let him meet your son as well. My days are going to be over now and before I die, I just want to say, Katsuki be happy, put your child first before anyone or any man. When thinking, think about how it benefits your child. I did it for you and I am expecting you do it for your son." My mother said as she smiled at me only for me to smile back