Chapter 13

Izuku was right in there with me, when the news was delivered.

"Can I still get an abortion?" I asked shocked by myself as those words left my tongue. My mom will kill me if she finds out I am pregnant.

"K...Katsuki." Izuku stuttered

"Doc, can you give us some room?" Izuku added

The doctor left and he sat beside my bed taking my hand into his.

"I know that the decision is all yours, but an abortion Katsuki." He said

"You don't understand why I am doing this. He is hurting me, I feel like keeping this baby will make be trapped by him forever." I replied

"We will take the procedure to see if you are qualified to have an abortion, okay?" He said and I nod

"Okay." I said

Izuku called back the doctor and we did all the necessary things that needed to be done. It was time for the ultrasound and I fell in love with the steady sound of the heartbeat. I cried thinking I as going to abort my child. I couldn't do it, even if it means doing it alone.

"How far am I?" I asked

"You're two months pregnant, you should have noticed they way your belly was getting tight but because of stress you didn't." The doctor said

"You need to be careful now that you know, you can miscarry the baby if you don't take this serious. I am assuming you're keeping the baby." The doctor said

"Yes, I will be here for check ups or I am not sure just let me talk to the baby's father." I said getting up wiping the gel off. I got of the bed and texted Shoto that I needed to talk to him and I got no reply. I got the sonogram from the doctor and went back with Izuku in his car. It was silent, but comfortable.

"Make sure to call me if anything get too out of hand." Izuku said

"I know." I said and smiled at him

"We are here." He said and went to open the door for me.

"Wish me luck." I said and walked to door.

I figure he was in his dorm, I knocked and his friends were in there, it was strange. They watched me with pity. I went up to his room door and my hand stopped when I heard moaning. I opened it slightly and felt sick to my stomach. Him having sex with a random person, I felt a twist in my stomach.

"You knew this was going on and you let me walked in on it?" I asked trying best not to cry.

"This has been going on long before you came, your boyfriend is a dog and big one too." One of his friends said.

"All I want to say is thank you for giving me a reason to finally walk away. Oh and tell him I came by to say hi and things between us is over, yeah." I said walking back to my dorm full on crying.