Chapter 23

Izuku was in between my legs thrusting as hard as he can, snapping his hips. It was pleasant as our moans and pants echoed throughout the room. I had come several times and Izuku thrusted one more time before coming deep inside of me. It was hours of passionate sex and Izuku went to get a damp cloth to clean my limp body, it was three months after our wedding and he and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. Kiayo enjoys staying at Inko and Haishi's house and they love his company.

I held onto the toilet side, throwing up everything I ate, Izuku was downstairs making us dinner. I went down and he gave me soup that he had made.

"I know you're sick you don't need to hide it from me. There is this flu going around and in order to keep Kiayo safe then drink up this soup." Izuku said making me nod

Kiayo was eating chicken fingers that Izuku made. Katsuki ate the soup while he tried to stomach it but it felt as if it was stuck at my throat. I hated this feeling, Izuku took care of the dishes and Kiayo while I was in the bathroom throwing up again. I decided it was best for me to take a bath and just go to bed.

Izuku walked in not long after.

"Katsuki, baby are you feeling okay?" Izuku asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I am doing okay." I answered as I nuzzled into Izuku's chest inhaling his scent.

"You rest tomorrow and I will take Kiayo to school." Izuku said kissing my forehead as I hummed

We both feel asleep in each other's embraced, it was in the morning when I threw up again, but it was mostly salvia. Izuku was there patting my back.

"I hate this, I hate feeling sick." I said looking at him

"Just to confirm our thought, check and see if you are pregnant." Izuku suggested and went over to the cupboard getting out the Clearblue pregnancy test and I sighed, taking it and putting on the timer. Kiayo was at school, Izuku came back saying he can't be at work while I am sick. The timer went off and both of us held each other hands and turned over the pregnancy test and lo and behold it was positive.

Oh, b...babe, we're having a baby." Izuku said his eyes was filled with tears. I kissed his lips.

"You're going to be a good dad." I replied

"You think so?" He asked as his hands trembled in mine.

"You've done a good job when it comes you and Kiayo. You're doing great when it comes to being a dad." I answered

"I know, I am just nervous. We are going to have two kids now, running around it is going to be a lot of work." He said.

"I know, but we are good parents so far." I said as I rubbed his shoulders up and down.

"We have to tell our parents and Kiayo." Izuku said as he lowered himself down placing a kiss on my lips

"I'm so happy." He added

"I know you are and now you've got a biological child." I said making Izuku look at me.

"Kiayo is my child too, I won't want him to feel as if he's not my child. I will treat both of them the same with the same amount of love, I was in Kiayo's life since day one and nothing is going to change that. I love Kiayo because he is my son regardless if it is one paper and not biologically and if Shoto shows up one day and tell Kiayo he is his father and Kiayo wants to meet him, I will be hurt, but as our child he has every right too and I will be cheering him on too because I love him." Izuku said making me nod

"I love you so, so much." I said placing multiple kiss on his lips.