Chapter 19

Therapy was going great for me and I was getting better. Everyone had graduated college, Mina became a fashion designer, Izuku immediately took over his father's company and I because I don't have a degree from a nice school, I became a teacher. I was still living in my apartment and Kiayo turned three, I've got to say that I am lucky he looks like me and not his biological father, he has my hair and feature, the only differences is he has Shoto's eyes and speaking of Shoto.

He and Kaminari are doing well together, he proposed and I am quite happy for him even though he caused me a lot of pain. Rei said that even though her son turned out to be a scumbag, she was going to be there for him. I told her I have no ties with Shoto, she was such a sweetheart though saying that she will make it up to me when Kiayo was six and Shoto and Kaminari will be there to hear what she was going to say.

I am very grateful to her because while I am working, she is taking care of Kiayo, which she willing did. She told me that sometimes when Shoto goes to visit he holds him. Kiayo makes me happy and it was quite shocking when his first words were dada, now I wasn't shocked, but he was giving Izuku something when he said it. Izuku looked at me shock and took us out to celebrate his first word.

I asked him if he was uncomfortable to which he replied no, when Kiayo was older then we would explain it to him. The evening went well, with both of us blushing as we looked at each other. I am falling to quickly for him, Izuku said when I was out of therapy we should go on a date, he includes my son in everything, he takes pictures of us as memory and I was happy for once.

I was in my class dismissing the small children when I saw a familiar face walk in, it was Mina. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Where is my nephew?" She asked

"He is at his nana's house." I answered

"I heard the Kaminari is also expecting a child and the wedding for them will be next month." Mina said

"I don't care what Shoto and Kaminari does, I am a mother now and my focus is on Kiayo." I said

"I know and he is inviting me, Izuku and you to the wedding, Kaminari I mean." She said

"He just want to feel superior that he is marrying Shoto, I don't want anything to do with none of them. Izuku confronted both of them and he told Izuku that if Shoto doesn't want to raise Kiayo then he can't force him. I am not going, I will be with my son eating ice cream, I won't mention his existence to my son either. I won't forgive him for what he has done." I said

"You are so strong." Mina said

"I am twenty-one years old, I had a baby at eighteen. I did it out him and I will raise our son without hi, Kaminari just wants a show and I won't be attending that show." I replied

Mina smiled at me, telling me to let's go and she will take me to pick up Kiayo and take me home.