Chapter 21

My mom passed away two months later and Izuku was with me through it all. The funeral was rough, however it went smoothly. I was going back home with Kiayo, with Izuku on my trail. His hand wrapped around my waist as we walked up the stairs.

"I have to go to work, I will see you later." Izuku said making me nod as he bended down kissing my lips

"dada...kwisses." Kiayo blabbered making Izuku place a kiss on his cheeks before leaving

I went inside, when Rei called telling me she wished she could have been there for me, but today was Shoto's wedding to which I told her it was okay and that even though Shoto had hurt me, he was still her son. But wait it gets better, she just found out she is expecting another grandchild. I told her she should be happy that she was expecting another and while she express that she was then I smiled, she did a lot for me I don't want her hating her own son because he didn't love me. I ended my call with her and dealt with my son.

*

*

*

It was the day, the day of true happiness Izuku and I built on our relationship and we've been together for two years making Kiayo five years old, he propose and it was a big celebration and we were quick to plan the wedding and Kiayo loved Inko and Haishi and so do I. Toga, Mina and I were the one planning the wedding. Izuku bought us a house and I did feel like I was loved.

I remembered when we were intimate for the first time, he was soft and passionate during sex and the aftercare was amazing, he cried when I agreed to have sex with him saying he feel honoured. He touched me as if I was glass, he took care of me the whole entire day, taking me and Kiayo on a mini family date.

Speaking of him and Kiayo, he adopted him, he said that when Kiayo is older, we will sit him down and tell him the truth, but over all our relationship was great. Kaminari gave birth to a boy so I've heard and in all honesty I am happy for them.

Izuku walked through the door as I was setting the food on the table, he came over kissing me on the lips.

"How was your day, babe?" I asked

"Stressful, lot of paper work." He answered as I kissed his lips again

"I will set up a nice bath for ." I said making him smile

"Where's the baby?" he asked

"He's upstairs." I said

"I will go get him down, so we can eat together." He said

I saw Kiayo in Izuku's arm being brought down and Kiayo had his face between Izuku's neck.

"What's wrong with Kiayo?" I asked going over

"He said some kid at his school bullied him for his eyes and I had to tell him that his eyes are the most beautiful thing I have seen." Izuku said making Katsuki smile at the two

"But daddy, I hate it because everyone bullies me for it." Kiayo said

"Baby, mommy loves your eyes so much and it makes you unique." I said going to kiss his cheek

"You really mean it mommy?" Kiayo asked

"Of course I do, just like I love your hair because it matches mine, now be a good boy and let's eat." I said as Izuku out him in the chair, as we all began to eat the night was lovely. Izuku did the dishes and I dealt with Kiayo, giving him a warm bath and placing him to bed.

I went to our bedroom, where there was a shared bathroom that was large for us both. I began setting up the bath for Izuku, a minty bath bomb was thrown in and it was extra soapy. I lit some candles for him and I went over stripping my clothes and getting into the shower putting the temperature on hot, I wrapped the towel around my upper body and went to the sink to brush my teeth.

Izuku walked in stripping from his clothes.

"It smells nice in here." He said

"It's the candles, I've lit go in the bathtub and relax." I replied

He turned around and kissed my lip wrapping his arm around my waist, swaying us both. It was comforting, he kissed my lips and went to the bathtub settling in with a soft moan.

I went to our shared bedroom, putting on some clothes and settled into bed.

It was not long after I felt Izuku wrap his arms around my waist and I felt myself melt into his arms.

I felt a sense of peace wash over me every time I was in his arms.