Chapter 6

"Mom gave me a mission?"

Uh.

This...

It's a bit different.

It's supposed to be in a few days.

Viola was a little surprised. The sequence of the chapters had changed.

「 "My mom gave me a mission." 」

The original Vixen and Viola will be on duty together. It was Viola's first official mission. In the original book, Vixen said.

「 "It would be fun if you and I compete, right?" 」

But right now, Vixen said something a little different.

"Do you want to play with me?"

It was subtly different from the original story. Now it's not about competition, but playing instead.

"Play?"

"It'll be fun."

"Are you sure?"

"It's really fun. It'll be filled with a lot of fun."

"With who?"

"Viola!"

Viola almost collapsed as her legs relaxed.

He's smiling brightly, calling her name with his own mouth.

Though she can't believe he's innocent and not vicious.

'I'm doomed.'

Don't be too mushy with Vixen.

He's been trained to kill since he was born.

If he decided to do so, he would be thirsty and kill a lot of adults. He is a very, very dangerous biological weapon.

Viola was determined.

Don't be fooled by his appearance. She only felt sorry for the abused Vixen and his safety for just once.

"Well, that does sound like fun."

The sequence of episodes has changed. However, Viola thought it was a good thing.

Nonetheless, this chapter is an important point for Viola.

'I'm about to kidnap the main male character.'

She thought she would meet the Main Male Lead, 'Tundra' from the novel.

***

Xenon gave me some explanations.

"It's your first time in action, isn't it? Most bandits use weak poisoned bows and hypnotism. In close combat, they often swing their axes, but they tend to get tired quickly because they only swing with force without proper skill."

"And this is a highly poisoned dagger, please be careful using it. If you're stabbed by mistake, then you're going there, Princess."

He pointed his finger at the sky.

She laughed. She thought he meant going to the sky as if Xenon was talking about some cute story.

Don't speak like that with such a warm smile.

Viola responded after swallowing her words after a while.

"I don't need extreme poison."

"It's going to be useful."

"I don't want to play with poison."

In fact, she refused because she is afraid of being poisoned by mistake, but Xenon was easily convinced.