Chapter 58

“I asked. Why are you angry?”

Tundra did not answer for a moment and then eventually opened his mouth.

“Because Lord Jermi disregarded procedures and laws and acted contrary to the manners of the nobility.”

“Hey, you’re lying.”

Jermi giggled and laughed as his eyes painted a half-moon.

“You’re jealous.”

Tundra made eye contact with Jermi.

Their eyes collided in mid-air.

“Did you say jealousy?”

“Yes. Jealousy.”

Tundra tried to say, ‘Don’t say nonsense with your tongue,’ but couldn’t.

‘…Jealousy.’

It seemed that what Jermi said was right. After making a rational decision, Tundra nodded. He had to admit what he had to admit.

“You seem jealous.”

“….”

The moment Viola calmed her mind.

‘Brother Hanjun wasn’t jealous of me.’

Kang Han-jun always treated Han Arin as his family. He was always warm and caring, but he never treated Arin as a woman. Even if there was jealousy, Han Arin did it, Kang Hanjun never did.

‘I feel rather comfortable.”

There was a difference between Kang Han-jun and Tundra. If it was Kang Hanjun, he wouldn’t have said it was jealousy.

“Do you know about my wish, Lord Jermi?”

“Yes. Dog. It was an interesting dream. But, is it real?”

“Yes.”

Tundra was desperate for a dream of being a dog.

So, whenever he had time, he studied hard about ‘dogs.’ He met and talked with dog owners several times, and also met with dog trainers, an emerging occupation that has recently emerged, and received counseling.

“Some dogs are temperamental and show considerable obsession and jealousy towards their owners.”

“Hooo—”

“I can control it to some extent with training, etc., but I’ve never had that kind of training. That’s why I’m jealous.”

Viola wanted to say, ‘That’s a real dog thing! You are a person. And, Jermi, why are you suddenly so convinced?!’ thought she stopped herself.

“So, you were jealous?”

“It seems so.”

He bowed his head.

“I’m sorry. Princess. I dared to be jealous.”

Jermi giggled and laughed as if it was funny.

“You talked like a real dog?”

“Because it’s my dream to be a dog.”

Even though the content of the words was absurd and funny, the attitude itself was more than serious and even reverent.

However, Jermi was also serious.

“I like people who have faith.”

“….”

“Because I think the value of belief is something that no one else can appreciate.”

He then tapped Tundra’s shoulder.