Chapter 51

Tundra kept snorting. He held ten egg tarts in his hand.

As Viola once said,

[ “I can eat about ten.” ]

There are only ten.

‘Will she enjoy it?’

This was an egg tart made with special care. He hoped Viola would eat this and like it.

“I hope you like it.”

Just imagining it made him excited, but he was also worried. When it came to things related to Viola, he cared about everything for no reason.

‘She’s not going to get mad, right?’

She would like it because it was an egg tart that was obtained through a legitimate method.

The sweet smell of egg tarts pierced his nose.

‘Looks delicious.’

His mouth was drooling.

In fact, even Tundra really likes this egg tart. He liked Viola, so he always gave it away. It was a taste that could not be tasted anywhere other than Winter Castle, and it was fortunate that there was Azulesia in Winter Castle.

Knock, knock.

He knocked and entered Viola’s room.

“Ten egg tarts. It is said that the owner of Azulezia made it with special care.”

Fortunately, Viola liked it.

After telling him to bring me some bitter green tangerine tea, she ate the egg tarts.

Grab!

Munch, munch!

It was already the fourth.

“Tundra. Sit down, too.”

“How can a dog sit at his master’s table?”

Tundra just stood upright and looked down at Viola. Viola was uncomfortable with that, so she spoke like a Veratoux, brutally.

“It’s unpleasant to look down from a place higher than me.”

“Sorry.”

Tundra knelt down in that position.

His eye level was lower than that of Viola sitting in the chair. She seemed to have given the order a bit wrong. Because of that, she became more uncomfortable.

“Just sit down.”

Tundra was obsessed with manners too much.

‘Anyway, so stubborn.’

She could force him to sit in front of her, but she didn’t have to.

‘It’s the same as Brother Hanjun, stubborn in strange places.’

Han Jun was also stubborn in strange places.

At that, she firmly clenched her lips. When she said it was unpleasant, he immediately accepted it and knelt down on his knees and looked at the ground, that inflexible figure.

That look that made her knees tingle, but she didn’t show anything.

‘Why do you act the same as brother as time passes by?’

The older he got, the more so.

The largest portion of Han Arin’s memory was filled with Han Jun, who was in his late teens to early twenties. Tundra turned seventeen and grew closer to the image of Kang Hanjun in her memory…