Chapter 50

The eldest son of Viscount Seal.

At the age of sixteen, Zelton ended his short life.

The newsletter took the case seriously.

[ The severed head of an aristocrat at the South Gate of Winter Castle. ]

[ What did Zelton do wrong? ]

It was a very unusual and unconventional move.

There were also voices of criticism about whether a proper trial or understanding the situation was given priority.

In fact, even Viola did not know that the Duke would move so radically. He simply summed up the situation in one word.

'These days, rats are fearless. How dare they do such thing in the Winter Castle.'

And he cut his neck himself.

He hung his neck at the south gate of the winter castle and displayed it as if he were a worker bee.

Some nobles protested, though Duke Heron did not care at all.

Meanwhile, some nobles objected, and some nobles were silent. Only a few nobles said that Duke Heron did very well.

However, among the common people, the story was different.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course! Am I not a citizen of the Winter Castle?"

"What happened? Is the newsletter true?"

"Princess Viola sent her pet sword."

"She herself?"

"Yeah. She's a regular in our shop."

"She sent her pet sword because she was a regular?"

"Hey! It can't be! As one of the owners of Winter Castle, she has protected the citizens of Winter Castle because you are a citizen of Winter Castle!"

The commoners in Winter Castle were overwhelmed.

Their master, the Duke of Veratoux, beheaded the nobleman for them. Because of that, this became a message and touched the hearts of commoners.

'Winter Castle never forsakes the people of Winter Castle.'

And, at the center of this work was the 'Pet Sword.'

Pet Sword Tundra.

"You moved as fast as a lightning bolt and cut off Zelton's limbs in an instant?"

"Ah, no, that, that..."

It wasn't.

He did arrest Zelton, but Tundra did not directly kill Zelton.

"Those who torment the citizens of Winter Castle deserved it even if they suffer like that."

"Of course."

The rumors that were spread were a bit twisted. Viola, who witnessed the torment of the citizens of Winter Castle, sent her minion, Tundra, to slaughter him.

"The rumors weren't wrong either."

"What rumors?"

"Iron-Blood Princess. A Veratoux, who is more Veratoux than anyone else. Rumors about the adopted Princess of Veratoux."

Where Viola had no idea, the voice of praise for Viola began to rise little by little.

Heron's office.

It was a quiet time, past eleven o'clock at night.

The scarlet light of the magic candle touched the Duke's cheek. Viola gazed at the Duke's orange-tinted cheeks, and her legs trembled hidden under her skirt.