Chapter 22

She was a little relieved after introducing Tundra to Hixen.

The great skills from the male lead had been sown in the good soil of Hixen. Now, he would grow to be the world’s best swordsman. Viola walked in the hallway with a light heart.

‘Oh?’

Far away, someone was seen walking towards her. The man was wearing a striking red suit, while his tall height was another feature that she noticed. His face was pale, together with his short hair and his bright red lips. Viola could tell exactly who it was.

‘Seivan Marcos!’

Seivan Marcos. He was one of Duke Heron’s close aides.

Thinking she should discover more about him, Viola continued her steps towards the man. His movements were slightly alluring.

“Oh my, Who is this? Aren’t you Princess Viola, the new sixth Princess?”

Seivan also made eye contact with Xenon, who was behind Viola.

“Xenon looks nice today, too.”

“It’s been a while since I saw you.” Xenon bowed down lightly. In the meantime, Viola opened her mouth.

“Aren’t you Seivan Marcos?”

“You know me?”

Seivan Marcos opened his eyes wide. Smiling, she curled a strand of her bobbed hair with her index finger.

“Did the duke introduce me to you already?”

Twirling with her hair around her chin, Viola poked out my lips. Though before she could say anything, he continued.

“Hmm. I don’t think so. He’s not such a meticulous man.”

She asked. “Then, why do you like him when he’s not thoughtful at all?”

Seivan’s body flinched after hearing Viola’s words. It seemed that he acknowledged her mild manner.

“Because he is handsome.”

The duke’s appearance is the exact opposite of Seivan Marcos, whom he entrusted to the winter castle’s affairs. After becoming a close associate, Duke Heron also knew Seivan’s thoughts, so he flatly refused him.

[ “Seivan Marcos, I don’t like men.”

“You don’t like women, either.”

“I value your ability. That’s why I put you next to me. Don’t cross the line.” ]

In the novel, the duke warns him fiercely. He said it very clearly that he would kill him if he ever did something stupid.

“Dying because of the Duke would be rather ecstatic.”

This was a fantasy world, and sadly, it is not a world where gay people are welcomed. Usually, they are discriminated against, and in severe cases, they would be stoned to death. So, growing up as a close aide to the duke meant that his ability is rather excellent.

Viola opened her mouth again, “You’re one of my father’s close aides, aren’t you?”

“Yes, for now.”

“A masquerade and puppeteer who trusts and is in love with my father. In my opinion, you’re handsome.”

“Did you study about me?”

“Yes.”

Rather than saying study, reading about him would be more accurate. His character did come out often, though. Seivan Marcos had been described as quite capable. He was good at creating masks using corpses, and also excelled in disguising by using makeup, as well as handling dolls.