Chapter 54

When she entered Viscount Seal’s room, Viola’s head went blank.

‘…Smell of blood.’

So far away, the white duvet was dyed red.

It was clearly Tundra’s blood.

The siren began to sound loudly in her head. The memories of Han Arin, which had been buried beyond her memory, rose to the surface and soared.

‘Calm down!’

‘Emergency! It’s an emergency!’

‘Move away!’

Kang Han-jun had a car accident…

Han Arin, who had promised to meet Kang Han-jun, immediately rushed to the hospital. She saw the bloody Kang Han-jun.

Kang Han-jun couldn’t open his eyes.

That scene at that time was so vividly etched in her mind no matter how much time passed. No matter how many times she turned away from it, it came up like a nightmare and tormented Han Arin.

At that time, Kang Han-jun was unconscious, and he only made a strange new voice as if he was in pain.

A groan was still heard.

“Ummm…”

Tuk!

It felt like something was breaking in Viola’s head.

“Is it you?”

She walked to Viscount Seal, who was kneeling on his knees.

Hickson felt something strange and tried to catch Viola, though Xenon stopped him. He shook his head and spoke only with the shape of his mouth.

‘The Princess must be thinking about everything.’

Hickson’s eyes turned to Viola.

Intense murderous energy came out that for ordinary people, it was hard to breathe. That was definitely the energy of a born killer.

Viscount Seal let out a small moan.

“Ugh—”

Blood gushed out of Viscount Seal’s right ear.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

Viola’s hands were fast and cruel.

“Did you, dare, make my dog ​​like this?”

Viscount Seal maintained his undisturbed posture, except for a brief trembling. He answered, keeping his composure.

“No.”

“Then?”

“Everything the Princess had prepared came true, and the companion sword was seriously injured while dealing with the enemies.”

Eventually, Viola came to her senses.

She lost her mind when she saw the bloody Tundra.

‘No. This can’t…’

It hid behind ‘Viola’s Ego’ that had been buried deep in her consciousness.

Viola bit her lip.

‘But, not like this.’

Watching the Viscount flowing with blood, she captured her mind.

‘I was the one who made Tundra like that.’

Even though she foresaw most of the situation and went with it, Viola didn’t know that Tundra would get hurt so badly.

It was Viola herself who gave the order, and it was she who injured Tundra.