Chapter 63

The duel between the two lasted for as long as an hour.

Clang!

The swords collided.

"Gasp..."

"Gasp!"

Both Jermi and Tundra were exhausted, though Tundra had a lot of minor wounds here and there while Jermi was unscathed

In terms of skill, the small storm had the upper hand.

It was undeniable. No matter how naturally talented Tundra was, the time he took to master the sword itself was still not enough.

Viola watched the duel between the two carefully.

Hickson smiled and said, "But you still fight pretty well, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, it'll be hard to win."

"No. You have to win against Tundra because he's fighting on behalf of me."

Jermi and Tundra collided again.

Jermi's sword stretched sharply toward Tundra's neck, and Tundra quickly avoided the sword and stabbed his opponent.

"Tundra. Is that all my hunting dog can do?"

He was definitely doing well. He was almost on par with a swordsman who had twice the amount of experience.

Viola's intervention temporarily stopped the duel.

"Gasp...!" Tundra was very tired, but his eyes were blazing.

Rather, the fire in his eyes was more alive than the first time.

"Prince Jermi has a habit of giving strength to his index finger before the sword is launched."

Viola did not discover this herself. It was mentioned in the novel. Later, it was a big weakness for him.

"It would be helpful to distinguish between a true attack and a feint."

When it came to a real attack, strength went into the index finger.

As the force is applied to the index finger, the little finger is relatively slightly stretched out.

It was Jermi's bad habit.

"Feel the rhythm, but also observe the patterns."

Jermi's first attack was always a light stab.

"Now every attack of the Storm Sword begins with a stab."

The movement itself was simple.

It was just that it was so fast and natural that it was hard to parry.

"According to the response to the stab, Prince Jermi's next move is decided."

If it was a retreat, there was a nine out of ten chance that he would go deep.

If it was a counterattack, he would step to the right.

Hearing those words, Jermi smiled involuntarily.

'Come to think of it... That's true, right?'

The movements that remained in his subconscious now seemed to be clearly visible to Viola.

"As expected of a Verratoux! How'd you figure it out? You must be more skilled than me; that's the only way you can see right through me, right?"

Although she was still young and her physicality was not astounding, it was said that she was born with the ability to read the flow. A few years later, as time went by, Viola might become a stronger master far beyond himself.