Chapter 4: Greetings

No Ones POV

After you both got out of truck and taken Luna out of the cage. Atem had walked beside you with his hand placed on your back. It had given you butterflies just by the feeling him touching you. Your cheeks went back to blushing and you were almost to the top of his staircase, inches away from his front door. Before Atem had place the hand from your back to the door knob, both of you could hear loud sounds and people yelling. You turned your head to Atem and seen his face turn a bit pink, I guess whoever is in his house is most likely making a mess. He unlocked the door he guided you inside the house thinking you'll be greeted friendly faces; however, that wasn't the case. You'd see three people going crazy over a game of fuse ball. There were two males going side to side make sure the other player doesn't score a goal and a young woman cheering both of them on. You slowly placed Luna on the floor, in order to not drop her. While you and Atem just stood by the door looking at these crazy people. You'd wondering if they will ever notice you two entering the home. "Hey guys! We're Home!" Atem tried to get their attention but the loud banging of the fuse ball table kept them from hearing shout. "The only way to get their attention Atem is if you bang on something louder," you suggested. He nod his head and put your lugged down. He walked to the door that was still opened and slammed it really hard. It scared everyone in the room, but we chuckled at their sudden fright.

*Bang*

"AHHHH!" The three-people screamed in unison.

"DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT YAMS!!" A guy with blond hair said. If my memory serves me while I believe this was joey. I briefly spoke to him in college in one of Atem and I other classes. He was always messing with his duel disk trying to make it better but it eventually broke after he rearrange the wires."DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT YAMS!! Oh hey (y/n) long time no see!" A guy with blond hair said, while trying to give you a hug.

"Yeah, who said you can give us a heart attack!" A bald head guy said holding onto his chest. Oh yes, I defiantly remember this guy. His name is Shaw; he was the guy that wouldn't stop talking in Moody's class. He was always sent outside but Atem had put tape on his mouth to keep him from getting bad grades. Shaw was something else but Atem saw something in him that he somehow manages a few of his employees in the office.

"Haha, sorry Shaw but we were waiting for you all to notice I brought someone special" Atem said.

A girl with brunette hair came to you to give a warm welcoming hug."(y/n) omg!! It's been forever girl! How are you?" This girl you remembered the most. She was the only one who understood you like Atem did. You embraced her hug and glad that you had another girl to talk to besides Luna.

"Heyy Ashley, it's great to see you." You let go of her and turned to everyone else, "How is everyone doing? It has been a long time since I last spoken or seen you all."

Shaw was the first to speak. "We're doing peachy fine!" he waves his hand high. You gave a smile knowing how he will be the one to have unfiltered words.

Joey spoke, "Ehh, Life could be better" He noticed that the bags beside Atem, "Uh, what's with the bags Atem? You going on another trip of sumthin? That suitcase of your looks kinda girl." You tried so hard not to giggle at Atem's much more reddish face. In fact, you've never seen him this flustered before that it made you want laugh even harder.

"Those aren't my bags Joey. 🙄 I told you I was picking up (y/n) at the airport today. she's moving here permanently." Atem explained.

Your POV

Now everyone was staring at me after Atem had told them i was moving here and I was getting kind of nervous. What if they didn't agree with the idea. Was there anything on my face or something in my teeth? Why are they all staring at me like that for, but then all of the sudden they....."YAY!!! WHOOO!! ALRIGHT" they cheered. They were excited for me that I had finally made the choice to move in the same country as them. It's a great feeling to get such a warm greeting from them. 🤗 It made me feel good inside knowing I have a great support system for Luna and I during this transition in my life.